• dont do it

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Elusive011

2+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
wondering if anyone here has done well with it? I only know of one friend that highly recommended it. I see a lot of you posting about self-studying, personally, im not too good with that so I prefer to have a structured class as I feel I need to score well in the DAT to even have a shot at dental school. I plan on applying to NOVA dental (next yr, to be early), my mother and sister have both gone there for graduate school. Not sure if that helps

In college, I had an average of a 3.42 gpa, no science classes mostly AA general pre requisites (English, math, etc)
Just graduated this week from university with a biological sciences degree on a 3.36 GPA, I know that's crap compared to most of you but im still going to try ... I took all my science courses there, I didn't do great in orgo i got two C and a C + in biochem, everything else were As or Bs

Last edited:

Pearl E. White

D1 at LECOM
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Status
Dental Student
I feel like you answered your own question. It is a personal preference. How do YOU feel you will be best prepared? It's a beast and you only want to have to take this exam one time if possible. Do whatever is going to give YOU the best chance at success. Good luck.

About the Ads