IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch resolutemike

based on the fact that when he lynch votes, he always forgets to bold or *** it

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
My wife placed a contingency vote for me, since I couldn't get away from work to post. However, since there is no information and a runway lynch vote is likely to come.

You are the Vice-President: You have a great title but no role, cause that is what happens to vice-presidents in real life.

My group is silent due to real-life or distrust, so I have no info. Does anyone have anything they can offer to maybe make today worthwhile?

And for the record, I (respectfully, politely, recognizing that you are the mod and my opinion is that of a humble rock) object.

:)
I mostly agree with you, but I am trying to stir things up.

This game is going down the tubes. I thought the weekend would increase participation but so far no go.
Without participation/discussion there is really no point, and it seems that more people have too many distractions than don't.

Not saying I am actually gonna cancel it, but it is an idea.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
*****lynch devyn*****

I know she is an animal of some sort, but that's the only thing ik. Doesn't seem to fit in with anything else...

I mostly agree with you, but I am trying to stir things up.

This game is going down the tubes. I thought the weekend would increase participation but so far no go.
Without participation/discussion there is really no point, and it seems that more people have too many distractions than don't.

Not saying I am actually gonna cancel it, but it is an idea.

Some of us have to work on the weekends, too :p

Lynch SnS

lynch SnS

I don't have much else to say... my roll is SOV's favourite

and sorry SOV the last few days were a bit mad with my craft beer & whiskey tasting & now trialing a dog today, but hopefully things will die down now

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, just to maybe get some discussion going.

What is y'alls best guess on game mechanics? Given two companies have closed and one of the wolves, was a an IRS agent, I am thinking anyone with a role that represents enemy of the various companies is what we need to look for.

Examples:
So EPA agent for the Polluting Chemical Company Inc
Hippie or Hipster for Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
FDA agent for the Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
Cyndia/IRS agent for The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.

Anyone have any speculation on this theory or better yet, knowledge of roles to corroborate or refute the theory?

I am SOV's favourite

oh and I can't be lynched so there is that
That's a pretty awesome ability. If you can't be lynched we could just lynch you every time we don't have a hunch to buy time for seering without the risk of lynching a villager.

That's a pretty awesome ability. If you can't be lynched we could just lynch you every time we don't have a hunch to buy time for seering without the risk of lynching a villager.

Yes you could, but then SOV might get annoyed and put someone in my place after awhile - I know as a mod I would do that

Devyn, if you are the dog of sov lore, why can you talk at all?

Ask SOV....

Lynch SNS would like to hear a reply from SNS though....any sort of defense?

I am going to advise that people do not lynch sns, for fairly important reasons. I can't give the exact reason as the person who told me this isn't here, but i was told that sns is most likely cleared and could be very helpful

Sure.... Lynch devyn.

lynch devyn because i feel like animals among a human populace could be wolfy or chaos

lynch devyn because i feel like animals among a human populace could be wolfy or chaos

I'm not positive but I think the reason the majority of people are lynching her right now is because she has stated that she can't be lynched, so rather than take a shot in the dark without concrete info, we can lynch her with no severe villager consequences and hopefully get more info overnight. I mean if you think she's a wolf then fine, but numerous times there have been dogs among humans and they haven't been a wolf.

Unlynch SnS, lynch Devyn

It is decided that Devyn is not real-life enough for this crew, so the remaining healthy players decide to round her up and lynch her. A few people go to get her but she starts to run away, and no one it appears can catch her. She is too fast, too quick, too agile, basically too amazing for any of this group. A few of the guys really look at her for the first time and realize she is really quite amazing... short hair, long legs, big chest, cute face, thin as a model.... damn she is one fine bitch. After a while, the guys tongues are hanging out of their mouths, and not just because they are tired. All the players give up the chase and go home.

<No one has died. >

Night 6 at 6am EST.

There are still 14 healthy players in the game:

A -Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- @Gwenevre + @Ashgirl
2- @VetAshley2117
3- @ResoluteMike

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- @Mad Jack
2- @WildZoo
4- @SummerTheLynx

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
3- @allieh8607

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- @dyachei @brightimpressio
2- @LetItSnow
3- @shortnsweet
4- @Lissarae06 CEO
4 - @lhmhtd

ICU
1-DVMD
4- DocE & Chillbo <3
1- Lupin21
4- hedgie
2- FFM

Jail/Dog Pound

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman

Reactions: 1 users
This...strikes me as odd in the context of this lynch. Kind of like you were trying to come up with a reason to lynch devyn so you could go along with the crowd, and hadn't been paying enough attention to realize they were voting for her because she wouldn't die.

I don't know. Really rubs me the wrong way.

This...strikes me as odd in the context of this lynch. Kind of like you were trying to come up with a reason to lynch devyn so you could go along with the crowd, and hadn't been paying enough attention to realize they were voting for her because she wouldn't die.

I didn't have much time to read through the thread. Just got back from home today, and I have two big exams next week I'm studying for.

I didn't have much time to read through the thread. Just got back from home today, and I have two big exams next week I'm studying for.
It's not the fact that you didn't read the thread, it's the fact that you came up with a throwaway reason to vote for devyn, seemingly because everyone else was

ETA: Well, not everyone, but quite a few people

It's not the fact that you didn't read the thread, it's the fact that you came up with a throwaway reason to vote for devyn, seemingly because everyone else was

Fair enough. I generally don't like posting votes without a reason (excepting early game when random voting is the only thing we have). My better half may disagree with me, but that's just my play style, and has been that way in past games too. :shrug:

I've been getting feels from Gwengirl. I agree with you; it rubbed me the wrong way, too.

Fair enough. I generally don't like posting votes without a reason (excepting early game when random voting is the only thing we have). My better half may disagree with me, but that's just my play style, and has been that way in past games too. :shrug:
Your better half should have told you that she was very recently the villager dog among the otherwise human village ;)

Reactions: 2 users

To be fair, Gwen and I discussed lynching Devyn much earlier in the day, but neither of us had time to post until later. I realize that villagers can be non-human creatures, but at the moment we didn't really have any other leads, and there is a chance that she could be choas/wolf, so we went with Devyn.

Gwen said we had a reason, not that it was a good one :p

Busy night last night..... let's get right down to it.

DVMD finally received the medical treatment she had been hoping for last night, as the insurance company, after numerous delays approved her claim form. She was quickly cured by the crack medical team at SDN. Meanwhile, @ResoluteMike, believing that corporations should also be good citizens, ran a fundraiser by having a for-pay WW game where all the entry fees would go towards medical treatment. He only allowed 32 people to sign up, with the winner being named the god of WW. Oddly, @DocEspana signed up in all the spots to guarantee his winning the coveted title. It was a really interesting game watching DocE try to trick himself with his own crazy ploys. No truth to the rumor that DocE was diagnosed with schizophrenia while in the ICU. After the funds were raised, ResoluteMike sent the money to, strangely enough, DVMD who no longer had need of the funds since she was already cured. She used the money to have a big party at the ICU for all the staff members who had (barely) treated her while she was there. During the party, the remaining members of the ICU all starting crashing, but there was no one left around to care for them, so they all died. Ironic no? After the party, DVMD went back to her old job where she will be much to busy to talk much!

Dead from the lack of care at ICU are: @DocEspana @Chillbo Baggins @Lupin21 @hedgiehog @Flim Flam Man . Their obituaries are below.

DocEspana/Chillbo Baggins: Our good friend Ralph the Stoner passed away last night. His closest friends also knew him as the Head Wolf. Ralph couldn't talk since he was constantly in a drug induced haze, although when he sobered up at the ICU he finally got to say a few words. He spent his nights drugging people and sending crazy messages. As a true wolf, almost nobody could recognize him in real life. Sadly for him, his archnemesis was not so blinded. His crazy drugs and crazy messages will be missed by all.

Lupin21: Harassed, overworked and unappreciated, Lupin21, the Office Worker also passed away. Lupin spent her time making plans to stab someone in the organization in the back (FIGURATIVELY) and steal their job to get promoted, but lady luck was never on her side, as her RNG plans were constantly thwarted. Who will do all the grunt work now?

HedgieHOG. Suprisingly dying penniless is our corporate raider hedgiehog. Corporate raiders depend on others for money and if you are not out there constantly begging to get a syndicate together, you will never get anywhere in life. Hedgie had the ability to overthrow the management of the company which might have been very useful if any wolves were ever uncovered in management. Sadly, she died without support and will never be able to enact those plans.

Flim Flam Man: A member of the board of directors, in fact the Chairman of the board, FFM passed away last night. As the head man in the company he must have had some awesome abilities that I would not be at liberty to disclose. I am sure his loss will be quite impactful. He is survived by a vindictive wife who is still no doubt after his legacy. Goodby FFM, we hardly knew ye.

In other news, @vetashley2117 lost her will to live after a long conversation last night. She is barely hanging on as the newest member of the ICU, filled with drunk staff members, used up party poppers, and lots of ribbons. Thanks a lot DVMD.

Rumors are the mods have hired a dog-catcher to prevent a repeat of last night's failed lynch. This is of course unverified, because, well, that is the way I like things. Have fun lynching. SOV out.

Day 7 ends at 7pm EST.

There are 13 healthy players in the game:

A -Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- @Gwenevre + @Ashgirl
3- @ResoluteMike

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- @Mad Jack
2- @WildZoo
4- @SummerTheLynx

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
1- DVMD
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
3- @allieh8607
4 - @lhmhtd

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- @dyachei @brightimpressio
2- @LetItSnow
3- @shortnsweet
4- @Lissarae06 CEO

ICU
2- @VetAshley2117

Jail/Dog Pound

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman
4- DocE & Chillbo <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.
1- Lupin21, office worker
4- hedgie, corporate raider
2- FFM, chairman of the board

Okay I may do a little bit of an audible here and propose lissa to lynch today... Too many people have been cleared or are very unlikely wolves... And she is unseerable... Anyone have any other ideas?