IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Lupin21 you must remove yourself from the jail conversation please.
I have left the conversation and hit the do not inform me of further communications. That is all I can do I think. I believe it will have to be a brand new conversation started if I happen to get thrown into jail again as well. Unless someone knows a different way to get around the conversation barriers.

Members don't see this ad.

1) Thank you all for killing me. Now I can actually talk

2) You're all *****s for believing DVMD about anything. Let me spell out what my actual role is so you can all facepalm yourselves through your damn heads.

I'm the stoner (prophet). Think my character has a first name, Billy, or something. Some of you have been getting messages from me. I get to ask game related mechanic questions and every night get to send a trippy message with one game mechanic. And I coudlnt ask anyone's role, just game mechanics. I told eveyone that there are 4 original wolves. That was thankfully put up here. Also that all the wolves seer correctly (why the **** would I send that as a wolf?). Also there is at least one UNSEERABLE chaos role. Im pretty damn certain its a dog-related role. Which makes me wonder what the cat-related role is given that I recently found out there are two chaos roles and 4 wolves. I also found out that there is no hoops to jump through to kill any wolf. That there are two conversions. And, most importantly, that the chaos players have 1) a seer and 2) a hard to kill character. And none of the conversions have been used yet.

Anyway, part of my role is I cannot PM or write on the game thread. I was able to bargain with SOV to get the ability to like things. But once I die I get a brief window of time to spill my guts. So I will. Unfortunately once I talk like this, I don't get to go back to asking game mechanics or sending messages, so this is it. You killed me and even if you bring me back, I'm just a villager from here on out.

So geniuses, you listened to a SEER who completely f***ed up her job seering since she outed the most useful (though completely hamstringed) role in the game and called them a wolf incorrectly. Dont even revive me. When I die and there isnt **** mentioned you should come back to DVMD. Clearly she isnt a wolf. Wolves dont kill their own. But she either got her results screwed with (no idea if this is a mechanic) or is chaos and wanted to take me down to get the most out of her chaos role. Either way I can't say like I felt like I played this game very much, so I'm not devastated here. But let me at least help the villagers out now that DVMD did me the favor of letting me spell out what I was doing for you guys. Plus, I'm going to enjoy the grimace on her face when she realizes she f***ed herself. (though it is comical that her role description sounds eerily like mine. Maybe her attempt to get ahead of the story because she seered my role already? But my role actually has a reason for it. I'm in my room smoking pot and having "visions" all the damn time so I dont get to talk or interact with the world. What is her characters reasoning for it? Oh... they have none.)

Spark notes:
1) I'm the guy giving you people all the mechanics to help beat the wolves!
2) I was silenced before it was cool to be silenced
3) Game has 4 wolves, 2 conversions, and 2 chaos players
4) Odds that DVMD is the chaos seer is >50%, odds of her getting her role screwed with are possible too
5) I dont get to get powers back if you save me, so probably a waste of time for the board to come and help me out (though I'd appreciate it as an opportunity to actually play this game and not just sit there hitting the 'like' button)
6) I'm going to savor DVMD's unhappiness. That's my real reward here. Hoisted by her own petard
7) kick some ass for me.

giphy.gif

#impactfuldeath

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
1) Thank you all for killing me. Now I can actually talk

2) You're all *****s for believing DVMD about anything. Let me spell out what my actual role is so you can all facepalm yourselves through your damn heads.

I'm the stoner (prophet). Think my character has a first name, Billy, or something. Some of you have been getting messages from me. I get to ask game related mechanic questions and every night get to send a trippy message with one game mechanic. And I coudlnt ask anyone's role, just game mechanics. I told eveyone that there are 4 original wolves. That was thankfully put up here. Also that all the wolves seer correctly (why the **** would I send that as a wolf?). Also there is at least one UNSEERABLE chaos role. Im pretty damn certain its a dog-related role. Which makes me wonder what the cat-related role is given that I recently found out there are two chaos roles and 4 wolves. I also found out that there is no hoops to jump through to kill any wolf. That there are two conversions. And, most importantly, that the chaos players have 1) a seer and 2) a hard to kill character. And none of the conversions have been used yet.

Anyway, part of my role is I cannot PM or write on the game thread. I was able to bargain with SOV to get the ability to like things. But once I die I get a brief window of time to spill my guts. So I will. Unfortunately once I talk like this, I don't get to go back to asking game mechanics or sending messages, so this is it. You killed me and even if you bring me back, I'm just a villager from here on out.

So geniuses, you listened to a SEER who completely f***ed up her job seering since she outed the most useful (though completely hamstringed) role in the game and called them a wolf incorrectly. Dont even revive me. When I die and there isnt **** mentioned you should come back to DVMD. Clearly she isnt a wolf. Wolves dont kill their own. But she either got her results screwed with (no idea if this is a mechanic) or is chaos and wanted to take me down to get the most out of her chaos role. Either way I can't say like I felt like I played this game very much, so I'm not devastated here. But let me at least help the villagers out now that DVMD did me the favor of letting me spell out what I was doing for you guys. Plus, I'm going to enjoy the grimace on her face when she realizes she f***ed herself. (though it is comical that her role description sounds eerily like mine. Maybe her attempt to get ahead of the story because she seered my role already? But my role actually has a reason for it. I'm in my room smoking pot and having "visions" all the damn time so I dont get to talk or interact with the world. What is her characters reasoning for it? Oh... they have none.)

Spark notes:
1) I'm the guy giving you people all the mechanics to help beat the wolves!
2) I was silenced before it was cool to be silenced
3) Game has 4 wolves, 2 conversions, and 2 chaos players
4) Odds that DVMD is the chaos seer is >50%, odds of her getting her role screwed with are possible too
5) I dont get to get powers back if you save me, so probably a waste of time for the board to come and swap someone out with me (though I'd appreciate it as an opportunity to actually play this game and not just sit there hitting the 'like' button)
6) I'm going to savor DVMD's unhappiness. That's my real reward here.
7) kick some ass for me.

Please to tell everyone what you first told me in the ICU thread... go ahead.. tell them. What was the first thing you said to me in the ICU thread...

That is right, that I am "an idiot because I killed the villager seer".... Really? Please inform the masses to who you have seered... go ahead... I will wait.

After you tell me that, you come up with this crap about sending anonymous messages.... as to your point of what wolf would send out that all wolves seer true... I don't know... how about a wolf trying to cover up that they do not all seer true?

Here is my exact role description:

You are a veterinarian: Long hours, low pay, but at least you are happy, even if you have to work for a stinky corporation. As someone who works closely with animals, you can see a wolf from a mile away. Unfortunately, you are so busy that once you spot one, you never can talk to anyone again (although you can send me votes). Pick one person each night to see if they are a wolf. You can choose to defer receiving the information at first though, and then when you decide to check your records I would tell you the first person on your list of people (if any) that was a wolf, and then you would be silenced.

I seered you night 1 because honestly, I just wanted to PM you my role and move on with life and not have to deal with all this BS with you. Turns out, SOV responds with:

You have been silenced for the rest of the game.... You cannot PM to other players or Post on the thread.

You can post in the game conversation PM, but you cannot say any strategy or why you aren't posted or even hint at anything at all. Please be careful and only post chit chat messages there.

Oh yeah, as you might have guessed, Doc is most definitely a wolf.

You may PM me your future votes.

So... let's look at game play...

1. I posted once on thread.. to elect Lissa
2. I have not posted since until I got to ICU
3. Dyachei and I and someone else voted to lynch you that first lynch cycle
4. BIyachei is attacked the following night
5. I vote to lynch you again
6. I am attacked the following night.

Either someone really has it out for people that vote for you in lynches or you are a wolf. Considering that you seered as a wolf... I am sticking with you are a wolf. Now, go get Chilly boy and make a wolf brag and just own up to you got caught.

And maybe in future games quit being an asshat to me and I won't seer you first just to get you off my damn back.

Perhaps BIyachei got attacked because they have a role so good that its worth reviving?

Also, what term am I supposed to use? Mechanic seer? You're picking out my first sentence in a multi-sentence post that spelled out exactly how my role worked and saying that you dont like my nomenclature so me telling you that same thing i just said here right off the bat is irrelevant because you dont like the term I used in the first sentence?

Perhaps BIyachei got attacked because they have a role so good that its worth reviving?

Also, what term am I supposed to use? Mechanic seer? You're picking out my first sentence in a multi-sentence post that spelled out exactly how my role worked and saying that you dont like my nomenclature so me telling you that same thing i just said here right off the bat is irrelevant because you dont like the term I used in the first sentence?

Villager seer does not even come close to what role you are claiming...

Not only that but BIyachei wasn't gunning for role revival until after she was attacked by wolves... so the attack came prior to anyone knowng she might have an imporant roll.

Villager seer does not even come close to what role you are claiming...

Not only that but BIyachei wasn't gunning for role revival until after she was attacked by wolves... so the attack came prior to anyone knowng she might have an imporant roll.

Wolves (and chaos) have seers. Veteran players usually get seered early but only get killed early if they are something that needs to die. Thats just the reality of how this game has evolved.

and for the sake of clarity:
DocE/Chillbo: Ralph, The Stoner: You may not talk to anyone. Period. No one. Except each other. You are the stoner who lives in his own world. You can ask me any game mechanic question and I will answer them one at a time. You can send anonymous messages at night but you cannot indicate they come from you or anything about your role true or false. If the game is down to one wolf, you are allowed to talk. Until then you cannot vote, you cannot PM.

and then a huge aside by SOV that he absolutely will smite me if i test the rule limits in any way shape or form. And the loss of power on death was made clear to me when I died right now. Its not in my role because... well... nothing about the ICU is in anyones role (except whomever revives from there) I'd guess.

Wolves (and chaos) have seers. Veteran players usually get seered early but only get killed early if they are something that needs to die. Thats just the reality of how this game has evolved.

and for the sake of clarity:
DocE/Chillbo: Ralph, The Stoner: You may not talk to anyone. Period. No one. Except each other. You are the stoner who lives in his own world. You can ask me any game mechanic question and I will answer them one at a time. You can send anonymous messages at night but you cannot indicate they come from you or anything about your role true or false. If the game is down to one wolf, you are allowed to talk. Until then you cannot vote, you cannot PM.

and then a huge aside by SOV that he absolutely will smite me if i test the rule limits in any way shape or form. And the loss of power on death was made clear to me when I died right now. Its not in my role because... well... nothing about the ICU is in anyones role (except whomever revives from there) I'd guess.

Or the veteran players keep voting for you repeatedly so it is clear they know something and should be killed.

SOV also commented a few times to me that he wasn't expecting me to find a wolf night 1.

You're picking out my first sentence in a multi-sentence post that spelled out exactly how my role worked and saying that you dont like my nomenclature so me telling you that same thing i just said here right off the bat is irrelevant because you dont like the term I used in the first sentence?

743.gif

DocE's sentence there is more confusing that most discharges I write.

Reactions: 1 users
743.gif

DocE's sentence there is more confusing that most discharges I write.

I sent a bunch of messages in the icu thread in a row. She is cherry picking out the first one where im grumpy at her and not the one after it that spelled out the whole role and clarified that seer wasnt the best term to use since I really am only very confident of player identities thanks to mechanic lookups, I dont have direct confirmation of it with an exact role name.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyway I;m done. Like I said. I dont do any good alive except that I might get a chance to actually play. Take my info and do with it what you will. If you dont think DVM is chaos, then I'm going to have an aneurysm, but I also think its more important to just take the mechanics and run with them, rather than sullying that good info with me bickering with the vet.

DocE is adding in more in the ICU thread... claiming he knows a **** ton more information in addition to what he already has gathered to send in his anonymous PMs..... oh and somehow he has figured out all this wonderful information... in what... 3 night cycles....

DocE is adding in more in the ICU thread... claiming he knows a **** ton more information in addition to what he already has gathered to send in his anonymous PMs..... oh and somehow he has figured out all this wonderful information... in what... 3 night cycles....

Cause i;m not going to out the board, genius. Theyre actually able to do **** to win this game.

Cause i;m not going to out the board, genius. Theyre actually able to do **** to win this game.

You didn't "out" them to me either... but you did post it in the ICU thread where ANYONE CAN SEE IT... GENIUS.... SO anyone that is lynched or dies will see that post, wolves included....

And you didn't say any memebers... you said what you think they can do, that you think you know who some of them are. Oh and somehow you know that devyn is a dog... but you can't get roll info just game mechanics so how you discovered she is a dog is lost on me.... because you can't PM with anyone either..

You didn't "out" them to me either... but you did post it in the ICU thread where ANYONE CAN SEE IT... GENIUS.... SO anyone that is lynched or dies will see that post, wolves included....

And you didn't say any memebers... you said what you think they can do, that you think you know who some of them are. Oh and somehow you know that devyn is a dog... but you can't get roll info just game mechanics so how you discovered she is a dog is lost on me.... because you can't PM with anyone either..
I know of someone who got a night result of devyn licking their face when they tried to use their night action on her, we also concluded she was a dog

I know of someone who got a night result of devyn licking their face when they tried to use their night action on her, we also concluded she was a dog

I would be suspicious of this person being a wolf seer... could be a villager seer that can actually communicate, but would not be surprised if they are a wolf seer and that is how Doc found out devyn is a dog.....

Remember Doc can't PM anyone (according to himself) and can't vote and can't post... he can only ask game mechanic related questions.... so that makes you wonder... how does he know devyn is a dog?????

I would be suspicious of this person being a wolf seer... could be a villager seer that can actually communicate, but would not be surprised if they are a wolf seer and that is how Doc found out devyn is a dog.....

Remember Doc can't PM anyone (according to himself) and can't vote and can't post... he can only ask game mechanic related questions.... so that makes you wonder... how does he know devyn is a dog?????
I should have been more clear. This person's ability did not work, which in a way also makes sense with devyn being a dog. I don't know how DocE found out, but it seems SOV may be giving some info out that doesn't directly relate to the recipient's role. As i said, they were not told that she was a dog, just that she licked their face. I hypothesized that she was a dog based on that and the fact that the jail is also the dog pound.

I should have been more clear. This person's ability did not work, which in a way also makes sense with devyn being a dog. I don't know how DocE found out, but it seems SOV may be giving some info out that doesn't directly relate to the recipient's role. As i said, they were not told that she was a dog, just that she licked their face. I hypothesized that she was a dog based on that and the fact that the jail is also the dog pound.

Still doesn't answer how Doc got the information that devyn was or had been acting like a dog.... again he said himself he can't get specifics to peoples' roles only info on game mechanics....

Still doesn't answer how Doc got the information that devyn was or had been acting like a dog.... again he said himself he can't get specifics to peoples' roles only info on game mechanics....
Looking back i must have missed where he actually said devyn was a dog, i only saw the part where he said there is a dog and that it might be chaos. Is that something he said in ICU?

Anyway... I need to go get some dinner... and do some schoolwork...

It would do you well to ignore Doc's intentional attempts at confusing people...

Think about the game design (IRL)
The opening statement by SOV (no exams, no rotations, and no summer long breaks)
My roll (vet that can see wolves)
My ability (seer, though will suck to not be able to post again, I will only lynch someone if I have a confirmed wolf)

And seriously consider healing me.... it is the only way I can seer again...

Okay, so let's think about this for a second. There is a board of directors, a CEO, and an assortment of worker roles for the company. Then there are people associated with a jail (which seemingly doesn't relate to the company). And then there are roles like veterinarian and dog. Cyndia's role was an IRS agent, which would be the enemy to a company. Swings had a sketch role that was not a wolf associated with the jail. So, to me dog and veterinarian don't fit very well and could very well be chaos characters... Now, it is possible that there may be a mole within the company which could be against the company, so a role with the company doesn't necessarily clear a person (as does a role not with the company doesn't make the person a wolf neither. Just a stream of consciousness here, seeing if my ideas provide a jumping off point for someone else...

Looking back i must have missed where he actually said devyn was a dog, i only saw the part where he said there is a dog and that it might be chaos. Is that something he said in ICU?

Yes... he keeps insisting that devyn is the dog... he also mentioned something somewhere I believe on thread that he is certain devyn is chaos....

Okay, so let's think about this for a second. There is a board of directors, a CEO, and an assortment of worker roles for the company. Then there are people associated with a jail (which seemingly doesn't relate to the company). And then there are roles like veterinarian and dog. Cyndia's role was an IRS agent, which would be the enemy to a company. Swings had a sketch role that was not a wolf associated with the jail. So, to me dog and veterinarian don't fit very well and could very well be chaos characters... Now, it is possible that there may be a mole within the company which could be against the company, so a role with the company doesn't necessarily clear a person (as does a role not with the company doesn't make the person a wolf neither. Just a stream of consciousness here, seeing if my ideas provide a jumping off point for someone else...

Board of directors and CEO seems exactly opposite to what a villager would be in this game to me, reread the intro thread. Seriously...

Our role also has nothing to do with businesses at all (or anything of the sort), so I'm not necessarily sure if non-businessy sounding roles really mean anything.

If that's the case I know every wolf, game over...

I am a villager...

I really don't know what other rolls are in the game... but you will be shooting yourself in the foot to not heal me...

I have posted all that I am allowed to post...

I will declare this worse ww game I have ever played if SOV gave me a villager roll that is a seer, silenced when not about to die and ambiguous on top of that . I am not even joking about this either... it will be the worst game yet.

I had to beg to even be able to post right now..... SOV was going to keep me silenced even while in ICU.... that is how restrictive my roll has been...

I am a villager...

I really don't know what other rolls are in the game... but you will be shooting yourself in the foot to not heal me...

I have posted all that I am allowed to post...

I will declare this worse ww game I have ever played if SOV gave me a villager roll that is a seer, silenced when not about to die and ambiguous on top of that . I am not even joking about this either... it will be the worst game yet.
How do you not know what other roles are in the game? Aren't you a seer??? I don't have any power to heal you, so I can't help you there. My comment simply meant it is highly not feasible that I would have come across the names of all board members if they were in fact the wolves of this game...

How do you not know what other roles are in the game? Aren't you a seer??? I don't have any power to heal you, so I can't help you there. My comment simply meant it is highly not feasible that I would have come across the names of all board members if they were in fact the wolves of this game...

I am a seer but all I get is if someone is a wolf or is not a wolf.... that is it....

I get affiliation not roll...

You can see my post above where I reveal my exact roll as to what SOV told me when I seered DocE and how he worded it...

I am a seer but all I get is if someone is a wolf or is not a wolf.... that is it....

I get affiliation not roll...

You can see my post above where I reveal my exact roll as to what SOV told me when I seered DocE and how he worded it...
Kk I gotcha... I think it would probably be advantageous to keep u alive regardless of if you are chaos or a villager, but once again, I don't have the deciding power...

Affiliation seer i think, so she wouldn't know roles.

For what it's worth DVMD i hope someone does heal you. When dbag dies we'll know for sure what info we can trust and go from there.

As a side note, I can easily see dbags role being the ability to give other people hallucinations and thus can communicate anonymously to them and obviously give misinformation. DocE is known to place highly revised role descriptions on the thread...

Reactions: 1 user
As a side note, I can easily see dbags role being the ability to give other people hallucinations and thus can communicate anonymously to them and obviously give misinformation. DocE is known to place highly revised role descriptions on the thread...
And i could also easily see him having some version of the role he claimed and still being a wolf.

I can't remember, you were allowed to PM right?

I was allowed to post and PM until i found a wolf. I seered Doc night 1, never had a chance to PM anyone and not going to randomly PM someone my roll ability without clearing them first, though i guess i should have in this case.

I was allowed to post and PM until i found a wolf. I seered Doc night 1, never had a chance to PM anyone and not going to randomly PM someone my roll ability without clearing them first, though i guess i should have in this case.
Oh wow ok. Do you know what would have happened if the wolf you found had died before you found another? Like if you would have been able to talk again. Not really important, I'm just curious about mechanics.

Oh wow ok. Do you know what would have happened if the wolf you found had died before you found another? Like if you would have been able to talk again. Not really important, I'm just curious about mechanics.

Honestly, not sure.... never asked SOV this specific question.... I am going to guess that I would remain silenced since it seems to me that once I found a wolf I was to be silenced the remainder of the game.

My group got the wolves seer true message as DocE claimed. Not the ins co group I am in, but the board of directors group (of which I am the David Robinson for you tennis fans) :p

Another night, another case in the ICU. This time it is Lupin21 who needs help. Prognosis: poor. Although the ICU has some awfully chatty patients in it now. You would think they would save their energy, but they don't. I like it.

Day 5 closes at 7pm EST.

There are 16 healthy players in the game:

Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- Gwenevre + Ashgirl
2- VetAsh2117
3- ResoluteMike
4- hedgie

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- MJ
2- WZ
4- STL
4 - HTML

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
2- devyn
3- rojo

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
2- FFM
3- allie

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- BIyachei
2- LIS
3- SnS
4- lissarae06 CEO

ICU
1-DVMD
4- DocE & Chillbo <3
1- Lupin21

Jail/Dog Pound

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman