Is anyone currently applying to KCUMB that hasn't yet received a secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sai111394

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my primary June 22nd but have received no word from them in terms of secondary or app received, etc. Should I be worried/call in?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied there but haven't heard from them either. I'm still waiting to get my MCAT score so I figured they were just waiting for that to be attached.

Still haven't received anything either, Verified 7/16

Members don't see this ad :)
Radio silence here too

Verified 7/22, meet their minimums, haven't heard back yet. No worries though, i'm enjoying this break from my last few secondaries

Reactions: 1 user
Same here (verified 7/24). Not a peep from Western or KCU. Of course, the schools I want secondaries most from, ignore me....

I submitted my primary June 22nd but have received no word from them in terms of secondary or app received, etc. Should I be worried/call in?

Yeah I was wondering if I had been screened out or something lol. I thought it was weird since I had received an email some time ago stating "Starting the application process as soon as possible will give you the best opportunity to earn a seat in KCU’s College of Osteopathic Medicine. With this priority status along with your strong MCAT score, you will receive the following:
A fast tracked admission decision. KCU will consider you for a secondary application invitation within one week of KCU's receipt of your application from AACOMAS."

I'm glad to hear we are all sort of just waiting around. I received an email from them letting me know they had some glitches in the system though on 7/31

Ok guys, finally got a secondary today! They must have been reading my mind! That, or they finally got to my app ;)

Ok guys, finally got a secondary today! They must have been reading my mind! That, or they finally got to my app ;)
thats great! I was verified 7/21 and haven't heard from them. But it looks like a couple people had some recent activity from some other posts I saw

I received mine yesterday and was verified late July. However, it was in my spam folder! Make sure to check people!

I just got a secondary from them also, I've been verified since 7/21. looks like they just take a lot longer than most schools.

I just got a secondary from them also, I've been verified since 7/21. looks like they just take a lot longer than most schools.
I see. I've checked my spam and I've gotten nothing, hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

Just got a very general "thank you for applying, here's so more info on our program." It didn't contain a supplemental app invite and didn't say anything about a rejection. I'm assuming it was their way of saying "primary received."

Just got a very general "thank you for applying, here's so more info on our program." It didn't contain a supplemental app invite and didn't say anything about a rejection. I'm assuming it was their way of saying "primary received."
Hmm, I got that today too, although I have already submitted my secondary...

Hmm, I got that today too, although I have already submitted my secondary...

• Really? Weird....I haven't gotten a secondary from them yet. I'm assuming they're waiting for my mcat so that must have just been sent to all applicants. I've gotten some from other schools as well, just a "hey glad you're interested, here's some stuff to keep you interested while you wait"

• Really? Weird....I haven't gotten a secondary from them yet. I'm assuming they're waiting for my mcat so that must have just been sent to all applicants. I've gotten some from other schools as well, just a "hey glad you're interested, here's some stuff to keep you interested while you wait"
KCU and Western took forever to send me secondaries, (literally weeks after I received secondaries from all other schools I applied to). I pretty sure I meet their MCAT/GPA cutoffs so it was kind of strange. Hopefully you get one soon!

KCU and Western took forever to send me secondaries, (literally weeks after I received secondaries from all other schools I applied to). I pretty sure I meet their MCAT/GPA cutoffs so it was kind of strange. Hopefully you get one soon!
Yeah just got my secondary received from westernU. They took a long time. KCU is taking a while lol

I got the same thing... Confusing

I submitted my primary in October 2010...still haven't heard back from them. Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users