Is anyone else DMU bound?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstudent2b

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just accepted a position for the clcass of 2004 at Des Moines. This website does not make many references to this school. Is anyone else considering this school?

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview there on April 21.

I too will be attending DMU in August. I am really excited about it and can't wait. Hope to see you all there.

Members don't see this ad :)
See ya there in August! Interviewed and accepted in January! I've been to Des Moines twice since my interview to get a feel for where I want to live. Not a bad town, kinda small though. What did all of you think of the school and town? Where's everyone from? Indianapolis, IN here.

Mike - DMU 2004

Originally posted by ryanpj:
I have an interview there on April 21.

When was your packet completed?

I think it was complete about Feb. 14.

Thanks, my packet was complete on the 25th of Feb and I have not heard if I will get an interview. I called the shool and they were no help.

I too am starting at DMU this August. I just got back from Des Moines after a weekend of apartment shopping. Luckily, I found one and am about to sign a lease.

See you all there in August

Stasch

------------------
DMU
Class of 2004

Hey Stasch, where did you decide to live? I was in Des Moines last weekend and I am pretty sure I will live in West Des Moines. What were your reasons for where you want to live? Whats the rent like...etc? Sorry for all of the questions but I will be going back in May to secure a place and I want to make a confident decision. Thanks.

Indiana Mike
DMU - DO 2004

------------------