Is anyone planning on applying to HU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frank93

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Is anyone applying to HU? Does anyone have any info/tip about the school??? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I went to a Howard University interview 2 years ago. The administration, faculty, and fourth year pharmacy students were really nice. I had an opportunity to tour around the pharmacy school. The pharmacy school was just one red building with about three floors. The school is pretty old but clean. They have an imitation retail pharmacy to practice on and one of the students told me they learned to make capsules from scratch. This was the first pharmacy school I have ever seen so I cannot really give you a comparison. I didnt get accepted to this school but I'm going to give it another try.

Thanks a lot Pharmchick34. If I may ask, what was your GPA (and maybe) PCAT score when you applied to HU last two years? I have an associate degree in science with 3.5 (science) and 3.7 (overall) GPA. And as for PCAT, I will get the taste of it for the first time this coming Jan 21st. So my fingers are crossed and my ears are itchy. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you get your undergrad from HU?

Nope, nope! Got it from a community college.