Is anyone taking the WREB in Mesa, AZ 5/31-6/2?

Started by swimdds
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

swimdds

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or anyone else taking the clinical WREB soon...
Thought it would be nice to share questions, concerns, just VENT :luck:
 
I'm taking WREB at Loma Linda in June. I graduated 11 years ago, and specialized in endodontics, so I haven't done a lot of what the exam tests in a number of years. I'm pretty sure I'll pass the endo section... Perio worries me the most. We will see what happens.
 
I'm taking WREB at Loma Linda in June. I graduated 11 years ago, and specialized in endodontics, so I haven't done a lot of what the exam tests in a number of years. I'm pretty sure I'll pass the endo section... Perio worries me the most. We will see what happens.
Elipar,

I am most certain you will ace the endo section with time to spare! Are you taking WREB for licensure in a particular state?
Are you worried about perio clinical or the exam?
I am taking my CSW and PATP in 2 days. Hopefully everything goes well.
 
I'm taking WREB at Loma Linda in June. I graduated 11 years ago, and specialized in endodontics, so I haven't done a lot of what the exam tests in a number of years. I'm pretty sure I'll pass the endo section... Perio worries me the most. We will see what happens.
Elipar,

I am most certain you will ace the endo section with time to spare! Are you taking WREB for licensure in a particular state?
Are you worried about perio clinical or the exam?
I am taking my CSW and PATP in 2 days. Hopefully everything goes well.
 
I'm an associate now, so I'd like the freedom to go to multiple states to look for a practice. I can get licenses by reciprocation, but a lot of states are now requiring a regional exam anyways... Doesnt make sense to me, but it is what it is. I'm not too worried about operative, but like anything, there's a good deal of subjectivity. I am concerned with perio, As I havent done it in 8 years.

Good luck on the computer exams. I take it in 2 weeks. I live in such a rural place that I have to drive 6 hours to get to the test center!

What residency are you in?