Hey guys: Well I will hopefully have 75 credits in a few weeks once this semster ends. I will probably take the remaining 45 in a year. My Question is if I take the MCAT -no prep yet- this summer, and shadow with a few Docs this summer, should I apply during the Fall, or Wait for the Next Admission Cycle. Thinking about this stuff makes me . I never thought I would ever apply to Medschool, I just dont know why, maybe I was expecting to not live as long ;p. But For Some Reason I feel Scared, I dont know Why... & BTW I still have a sem each of bio, orgo Chem, and Physics remaining.