Is having 3 online courses in humanities an issue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vy2005

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an engineering major and have 15 humanities hours (literature, psych, soc, government, and a class on autism), 9 of which are online. Is this an issue/should I enroll in classic lecture courses in my last year?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had something like 6 online classes, some of which were for my major. Schools didn’t seem to care (except for the one called Chocolate Science cus they just wanted to know what it is lol)

I had something like 6 online classes, some of which were for my major. Schools didn’t seem to care (except for the one called Chocolate Science cus they just wanted to know what it is lol)
Well, what do you learn in chocolate science?

(I am taking a class next year on the chemistry of breweries and distillation. The prof just wants an excuse to make beer in class, but hey what better way to get upper division chemistry elective credit?)

I don’t recall any of my online courses actually being easily identifiable as online in my transcript. I had 2 or three online courses.

It won’t matter at all in your application.

Reactions: 1 user