-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Is it all over where do I go from here
Started by ohman
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wiggy73 said:Guy, Guy. I would have thought that an such an aficionado of sarcasm as yourself would have instantly detected it in another's post.
Then I stand corrected, my dear hot, hot Vandy princess. By the way, hope things are going well with the apps.
Now, thats hilarious. Because most DO's have an average MCAT score around 24, I would never even spit on the soil of a DO school. My friend with a 23 went there. Please don't bring my morale down by telling me that I'm meant for DO, My dream is to go to MD and that is were I am going to go.
You are way off my friend. If indeed your dream is MD you're going to have to do something about that GPA. Hopefully your MD dream doesn't also involve top ten schools.
And are you seriously bashing DOs with a 3.2 and a 28? Come on. I have a 3.5/30 and I'm applying to DO schools as well as MDs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guy vs dr. guy
drakkar "thread" noir at its finest.
i thoroughly enjoyed this witless repartee.
--
and ohman, if its any comfort to you, i turned down drexel for a DO school. doesn't look like they gave you my spot though. pity. but my stats are 3.3 and 33 from a top 10 undergrad and a masters from an ivy. but we do have 1 thing in common, i too don't intend to spit on my school.
drakkar "thread" noir at its finest.
i thoroughly enjoyed this witless repartee.
--
and ohman, if its any comfort to you, i turned down drexel for a DO school. doesn't look like they gave you my spot though. pity. but my stats are 3.3 and 33 from a top 10 undergrad and a masters from an ivy. but we do have 1 thing in common, i too don't intend to spit on my school.
PublicEnemy said:drakkar "thread" noir at its finest.
i thoroughly enjoyed this witless repartee.
--
and ohman, if its any comfort to you, i turned down drexel for a DO school. doesn't look like they gave you my spot though. pity. but my stats are 3.3 and 33 from a top 10 undergrad and a masters from an ivy. but we do have 1 thing in common, i too don't intend to spit on my school.
hey man..no love from NJMS yet?
ohman said:I'm sorry for sounding proud, I don't mean to bash DO's-I agree that they are doctors. But I don't like somebody who knows nothing telling me what I CAN do. I am determined to go to MD and don't want to hear any news about DO's or foreign schools.
Thanks
So you come here and asking for advice, but don't want anyone to tell you what you CAN do?
The poster that suggested DOs also suggested a post bacc.
At this point, all you CAN do is improve your application (ECs, MCAT, GPA) and reapply.
Just to let you know my dear friend those were teething pains, who has not gone through them. Just letting you know I am now an attending physician , taking care of critically ill patients and am doing extremely well. I come from a family full of Specialist in many fields of medicine. But I do not approve of people using unprofessional and bad language with their colleagues. Because I am a gentleman and not a troll funny Ha ha ha.i expected that from a person like you. People like you never win. Even if you do make it into a medical school, your gonna suck as a doctor. I suggest that you take that large stick that you have shoved in your ass and shove it in your mouth so that most of the people on this board can be spared from the utter nonsense and BS that comes from it.
ladouche...have you even gotten into a medical school yet? or are you still trying?
Just to let you know my dear friend those were teething pains, who has not gone through them. Just letting you know I am now an attending physician , taking care of critically ill patients and am doing extremely well. I come from a family full of Specialist in many fields of medicine. But I do not approve of people using unprofessional and bad language with their colleagues. Because I am a gentleman and not a troll funny Ha ha ha.
*both laugh and sip from their cups*
Just to let you know my dear friend those were teething pains, who has not gone through them. Just letting you know I am now an attending physician , taking care of critically ill patients and am doing extremely well. I come from a family full of Specialist in many fields of medicine. But I do not approve of people using unprofessional and bad language with their colleagues. Because I am a gentleman and not a troll funny Ha ha ha.
Looks like med school, residency and 10 years have still not resolved the attitude nor grammar issues.
Where did you end up going to school?
Looks like med school, residency and 10 years have still not resolved the attitude nor grammar issues.
Where did you end up going to school?
To be fair, I know a very smart ED attending that types like a 5 year old. Lol.
Just to let you know my dear friend those were teething pains, who has not gone through them. Just letting you know I am now an attending physician , taking care of critically ill patients and am doing extremely well. I come from a family full of Specialist in many fields of medicine. But I do not approve of people using unprofessional and bad language with their colleagues. Because I am a gentleman and not a troll funny Ha ha ha.
So...why would a school call your father in the first place? And why would he have them "shred the files"? As a premed who hasn't gone through the process yet, I'm curious to learn everything I can about how it works.
Last edited:
Man, back in the day, you could get interviews with a 3.2/28. Lucky.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 22
- Views
- 4K