Is it at all possible

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshinesunny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is sunny from pakistan my brief intros is as follows

born on 5 june 1980

did 10th grade in 1995 with science subjscts with 87% marks

did 12 th grade in 1998 with 70 % marks

Have a history of medical, emotional , social and fdinancial problems which are very severe and have restricted my life growth.

I later did BBA 90 credi hours with a CGPA of 3.6 / 4 in 2005 , with A grade at 80% and did MBA in HRM with CGPA 2.97 or 75.4 % marks in 2008

I could not find a job for one year after my graduation and nowI am working in sequel systems a medical practise management software company as electronoc medical report analyst in software quality assurance department. for about a month now

I am interested in interdisciplinary studies and research with special emphasis on foundations of knowledge, business/management and tehcnology and want to at least obtain a first professional degree in medicine to either enter into a speacility later on or get into medical business and help people in need of medical help with financial problems. I my self am facing such issues with chronic abdominal pain and a very unsupportive even detrimental family and society.

Please please please inform me as to in which counrty I can get a first medical professional degree along with loan / scholarship and entry requirements info. Academically i can do well in almost any field but face some difficulties in mathematically demanding areas of course medicine does not happen to be one such area. Let me add here that in pakistan one has age restrictions so one cannot get into a med school after 25 years of age.

I am single and am looking for a life partner/ girl friend so if any lady feels interested in me and my future goals please get in touch with me.\

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

This is sunny from pakistan my brief intros is as follows

born on 5 june 1980

did 10th grade in 1995 with science subjscts with 87% marks

did 12 th grade in 1998 with 70 % marks

Have a history of medical, emotional , social and fdinancial problems which are very severe and have restricted my life growth.

I later did BBA 90 credi hours with a CGPA of 3.6 / 4 in 2005 , with A grade at 80% and did MBA in HRM with CGPA 2.97 or 75.4 % marks in 2008

I could not find a job for one year after my graduation and nowI am working in sequel systems a medical practise management software company as electronoc medical report analyst in software quality assurance department. for about a month now

I am interested in interdisciplinary studies and research with special emphasis on foundations of knowledge, business/management and tehcnology and want to at least obtain a first professional degree in medicine to either enter into a speacility later on or get into medical business and help people in need of medical help with financial problems. I my self am facing such issues with chronic abdominal pain and a very unsupportive even detrimental family and society.

Please please please inform me as to in which counrty I can get a first medical professional degree along with loan / scholarship and entry requirements info. Academically i can do well in almost any field but face some difficulties in mathematically demanding areas of course medicine does not happen to be one such area. Let me add here that in pakistan one has age restrictions so one cannot get into a med school after 25 years of age.

I am single and am looking for a life partner/ girl friend so if any lady feels interested in me and my future goals please get in touch with me.\

Thanks!

Are you a US resident? Do you have a green card? or are you planning to apply to US/European/Caribbean schools from Pakistan? Do you have the independent means to finance your medical school education or are you going to require financial aid?

Before we even approach your qualifications, we'd have to know these things to advise a proper path. If you're in Pakistan and all your education is in Pakistan you may need to do a couple of years of post-bacc at a US college/university if you're interested in US schools. If you need financial aid, I'm not sure whether you'll qualify for any federal aid (but I could be wrong).

I dont think non-citizens get financial aid

P.S. I think this guy is in some kind of sleeper-cell

PPS This isnt a dating website

Members don't see this ad :)
Have a history of medical, emotional , social and financial problems which are very severe and have restricted my life growth.

Your rap needs a bit of work.

I know all that just wanted to know what are the optiosn open to me i am ona full time hjob so dont have much time to do research!