Is it better than Anki???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1130164

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I discovered memcode a year ago.

It is meant to help people learn hard sciences and coding. But you can copy and paste pictures directly into the flashcards. There are two types of flashcards: front/back and occlusions. It is also really pretty and super easy to make a lot of flashcards really quickly. Bold, italicize, underline words. And the best part about it is that is will always be free. I never see anyone talk about it on here. But I have also never searched for it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It is meant to help people learn hard sciences and coding. But you can copy and paste pictures directly into the flashcards. There are two types of flashcards: front/back and occlusions. It is also really pretty and super easy to make a lot of flashcards really quickly. Bold, italicize, underline words. And the best part about it is that is will always be free. I never see anyone talk about it on here. But I have also never searched for it.
So how is it different than anki? Sounds the exact same.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think anything will ever replace anki. I don't see how it could be improved upon other than just ease of use (which with premade decks, I don't see how it could be easier).
 
Yeah the versatility of anki card types with the benefit of it being a free program with a large userbase kinda puts it in a tough spot to beat