Is it just me, or does PCAT Professor repeat a lot of questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moi

Ecstatic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I've been working a lot with PCAT Professor of recent - I've been trying to do at least one of those random quizzes every day. Today I did my 4th 50-question Biology random quiz, and at least 90% of those questions had been on previous random quizzes! Has anyone else noticed this? I thought they had a huge library of questions so that something like this wouldn't happen?

Members don't see this ad.

moi said:
So, I've been working a lot with PCAT Professor of recent - I've been trying to do at least one of those random quizzes every day. Today I did my 4th 50-question Biology random quiz, and at least 90% of those questions had been on previous random quizzes! Has anyone else noticed this? I thought they had a huge library of questions so that something like this wouldn't happen?

Yes, I have gotten several repeats in a short amount of time. It seems like the questions are very hard. I hope the real PCAT is easier. If not, *gulp* :eek:

I used PCAT Professor to prepare for the 10/05 PCAT and although I do think it was beneficial, I do agree that there were some repeated questions. Also, I was disapointed in the Math section because there really wasn't a lot of Calculus (even though they assured me there would be when I called).

Actually the questions on PCAT professor are a little easier than the actual PCAT, but it is still useful in teaching you how to pace yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
pharmacazoid said:
Actually the questions on PCAT professor are a little easier than the actual PCAT, but it is still useful in teaching you how to pace yourself.

If that's the case, I'm really going to have to work on my vocabulary. I haven't even heard of a lot of the words I've come across on PCAT Professor.

Glowwyrm said:
If that's the case, I'm really going to have to work on my vocabulary. I haven't even heard of a lot of the words I've come across on PCAT Professor.

Hi can you please provide me some information about pcat proffesor because i have not heard of it before or if you can send something . My e-mail adress is [email protected] thank you

I personally think PCAT Professor is a waste.

i preferred Kaplan PCAT book (you can find it at any bookstores). It is more details and insights. It is harder than the actual PCAT. I find it very helpful.

kishanji said:
Hi can you please provide me some information about pcat proffesor because i have not heard of it before or if you can send something . My e-mail adress is [email protected] thank you

Hi kishanji,

You can find it at pcatprofessor.com. They have samples you can look at while you're there.