Is it me or is this forum boring lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doubledizzle13

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone had anything interesting to talk about, this forum has been lame lately. Maybe its just the lull in the cycle?..
 
If you're bored feel free to make a donation to the "Michael Scott Dunder Mifflin Scranton Cymbidium Dental School Fund Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race For the Cure"

Yeah. I'm bored too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about a cute poem:

The Crocodile's Toothache

The Crocodile went to the dentist,
And sat down in the chair,
And the dentist said, "Now tell me, sir,
Why does it hurt and where?"
And the Crocodile said, "I'll tell you the truth,
I have a terrible ache in my tooth,"
And he opened his jaws so wide, so wide,
That the dentist, he climbed right inside,
And the dentist laughed, "Oh isn't this fun?"
As he pulled the teeth out, one by one.
And the Crocodile cried, "You're hurting me so!
Please put down your pliers and let me go."
But the dentist just laughed with a Ho Ho Ho,
And he said, "I still have twelve to go--
Oops, that's the wrong one, I confess,
But what's one crocodile's tooth, more or less?"
Then suddenly, the jaws went SNAP,
And the dentist was gone, right off the map,
And where he went one could only guess...
To North or South or East or West...
He left no forwarding address.
But what's one dentist, more or less?

Shel Silverstein (1932 - 1999)


Hey, at least I'm still cool. 😛
 
I have a feeling that after Dec 1 all the posts wil be... THIS SCHOOL vs. THAT SCHOOL... etc etc. I've only been on this board for a few months but all the questions seem to get repeated over and over again.
 
she moves her body like a cyccloneeeeeeeeeee
and she makes me wanna do it all niiight long

hehe.
 
I have a feeling that after Dec 1 all the posts wil be... THIS SCHOOL vs. THAT SCHOOL... etc etc. I've only been on this board for a few months but all the questions seem to get repeated over and over again.

my school is clearly better than your school. :laugh:
 
If you're bored feel free to make a donation to the "Michael Scott Dunder Mifflin Scranton Cymbidium Dental School Fund Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race For the Cure"

Yeah. I'm bored too.

only michael would try to raise money for a disease that's already cured.


hahaha
 
yea, its been a little boring...i've started reading other forums to pass time...at...work...

The Pre-Allopathic forum has some funny threads like "Worst Interview Answers" and "Most Awkward Interview Moments"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad