Is it normal on DAT bootcamp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ORamahiii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I noticed people constantly posting these scores of 19-22 for there DAT bootcamp scores and I was curious if they were typically talking about the full practice tests or like each individual section? I am scoring pretty low on the just the bio practice tests I've been taking and I was wondering if that was normal?

Is it normal to score low on the individual section tests?

Members don't see this ad.

I just don't know if I'm studying wrong or if i should have studied more // did destroyer before doing bootcamp? I was just planning on taking bootcamp as a learning tool and learning from my mistakes but i got a 20 on the first bio but a 15 on the second.. I was gonna plan on learning everything from bootcamp but I'm thinking maybe i should learn from destroyer and come back to bootcamp?

maybe i should learn from destroyer and come back to bootcamp?
This is exactly what I did- I used Kaplan to learn the material, Destroyer to apply and learn even more, and then Bootcamp to just mainly test myself. You can read my breakdown for more detail but this worked out really well for me :)

Reactions: 1 user