Is it OK to HATE calc???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hated Calc in the beginning, but once I got a TI-89 I loved it. For some reason it started to make since!

Members don't see this ad.

We started doing trig functions and sin and cos and stuff yesterday. It seems so much easier than the other stuff but I can see how the other stuff still applies. Now I am torn. I don't want to drop now that things seem to be getting easier, but I know that this coudl be the last "easy" part of the class. We'll see after the test next week.

Oh, and it does help that I am finally learning to use my calculator! (TI-83/4? Silver)

If you don't love calc, you shouldn't be a pharmacist.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can not like calculus - and still do well in it. :)

Are we good at subjects because we like them or do we like subjects because we are good at them? :idea:

Agreed- Calc III was the worst for me... what was I thinking registering for that class!

Calc III was a breeze... Pre-Calc was the hardest of all!!!

Are we good at subjects because we like them or do we like subjects because we are good at them? :idea:

I hated calc I, economics, physics I and II, english, and inoganic chem. I did well in all of those classes.

If physics had a sexual preference, it would have a sore behind.

how's the app. process coming along? settled on a school yet man?:)

I see you have your status to pharmacy stud....that's awesome. I have been finished with apps since October. Not bragging or anything. I just got really lucky and got accepted to my school of choice...MWU CCP. I really can't wait for school to start because I am quite bored at the moment. If you can't tell by some of the ridiculous posts I've made. I need some school work to get me away from this wasteful time spent on SDN. I work a 40 hr/wk job and two days a week at a local pharmacy for about 10-16 hrs, and I am still bored.

P.S. I found out what the structure on your avatar was by right clicking on it and saving it. When I went to save it, it said the file name less a couple of letters. But since I know my drugs, it was easily recognized. So there you have it. I tried to play it off all smooth like I know all these structures, maybe it worked.