Is it okay to take easy GECs?

Started by 698344
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

6

698344

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As the title states, I was wondering if medical schools frown upon taking easy classes to fill the general education requirement. Classes such as Psychology or Rural sociology for Social Sciences or Animal Sciences and English for writing? Would they prefer it if I took difficult GECs? I want to focus on my Science classes, especially those that are med school requirements. Thank you for any and all responses?
 
Unless you are planning on doing something like taking 11 credits of volleyball to fill electives this is one of the last things I would worry about.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad