is it possible to teach organic chemistry and biology 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skazyjae

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I havent learned Ochem and Bio 2 yet. I am actually planning on taking those next semester. The problem is Pcat is on September this year and that is my latest exam date before the deadline. I just wondered if it is possible to teach those myself. I know this question sounds little nonsense, but I just want some opinion about it. then I can decide whether I will apply this year or not..

sGPA 3.83
cGPA 3.55
mGPA 4.00
prerqGPA 3.76

Members don't see this ad.

Hey i took bio 2 and org 2 and phy1 in the same semester .. only prob u have is wen the finals come its too much .. other than that i thnk u r gna be fine .. u can study fr PCAT its on September, college starts on August so its just the begining .. i would say go for it

I havent learned Ochem and Bio 2 yet. I am actually planning on taking those next semester. The problem is Pcat is on September this year and that is my latest exam date before the deadline. I just wondered if it is possible to teach those myself. I know this question sounds little nonsense, but I just want some opinion about it. then I can decide whether I will apply this year or not..

sGPA 3.83
cGPA 3.55
mGPA 4.00
prerqGPA 3.76

sGPA 3.83
cGPA 3.55
mGPA 4.00
prerqGPA 3.76

Bio 2 is a tough class, i found it much more difficult than bio 1. Bio 2 covered a very diverse range of subjects I found irrelevant to pharmacists.

Plant and animal diversity is not important in pharmacy, and that is what bio 2 generally is.

The only thing relevant in bio 2 was the animal reproduction and development sections, just focus on those. You can eliminate evolution, plant and animal diversity, plant section, and the ecology section.