This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abhiabhi4

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
CGPA: 3.77
SGPA: 3.76
MCAT1: 510
MCAT2: 515
ECs: Research for 2 years at CHOP/HUP resulting in Publication (1000 hrs)
Research at RWJ
ED Scribe (1000hrs)
Service Director/ Recruitment Director for my Fraternity
Tutor for Bio/Chem/Physics/Orgo
Pharmacy Tech at CVS-200hrs

Also was a Boyscout- Eagle Scout for 8 years before College that I'm planning to include in secondaries.
NJ resident.
I submitted 22 MD apps(secondaries and all) but have not heard back from anywhere yet although it is quite early in the cycle to be hearing back. Have been thinking what are my chances of getting in if I applied this late to DO.

Members don't see this ad.

Research at RWJ
ED Scribe (1000hrs)

Also was a Boyscout- Eagle Scout for 8 years before College that I'm planning to include in secondaries.
NJ resident.
I submitted 22 MD apps(secondaries and all) but have not heard back from anywhere yet although it is quite early in the cycle to be hearing back. Have been thinking what are my chances of getting in if I applied this late to DO.

Definitely apply asap. If you can find a DO to shadow to get that LOR.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Research at RWJ
ED Scribe (1000hrs)

NJ resident.

I don't even know if it would be worth your time or money applying DO with your stats. I don't see why you wouldn't land MD.

Reactions: 1 users
OP can apply a month before the deadline and still be pretty safe with those stats.

Reactions: 1 user
For curiosity's sake, why did you retake a 510?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
I'm an ORM and so I felt I needed to improve my score especially since my GPA isn't that great either.

Reactions: 1 user