Is it Too Late to Apply for 2017?

Started by tpain707
Tags Tags
2017
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tpain707

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw another thread that some DO schools accept AACOMAS applications for this cycle until Mar 1 or Apr 1, 2017. Is it realistic to get in to one of these schools for matriculation in 2017? Does anyone have experience applying this late to a DO school? I can provide specific information about myself if it would be helpful.

Thank you for your consideration.
 
Yes, for 99% of people it is too late. Accepting applications is not the same as having open seats. At best if you applied today, you'd get secondaries in a week or two and interviews in March, most definitely for waitlist spots.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't recommend applying now.

I saw another thread that some DO schools accept AACOMAS applications for this cycle until Mar 1 or Apr 1, 2017. Is it realistic to get in to one of these schools for matriculation in 2017? Does anyone have experience applying this late to a DO school? I can provide specific information about myself if it would be helpful.

Thank you for your consideration.
 
if your stats are stellar shoot for it if you got money to blow and you dont want a gap year, else just wait for the next cycle, apply early and you may get an acceptance at a better DO school