is it too late to apply for dental school for the 2017 cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flarika

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to apply to UIC in Chicago and their deadline is November 15th and Midwestern University in Illinois and their deadline is January 1st, 2017. Is it too late to apply?

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking to apply to UIC in Chicago and their deadline is November 15th and Midwestern University in Illinois and their deadline is January 1st, 2017. Is it too late to apply?
Quite late in my opinion, but if you have stats like 3.7+ 22+ and spare change it wouldn't hurt.

If you're ready to press the "submit app" button, it's very late but not impossible.

If you haven't done the DAT, gotten LoRs, written the personal statement etc, then it's too late.

DO IT. Even if you don't get in, you can be a re-applicant next cycle. I'd apply to my top choices if I were you to show your interest in the schools. It'll only cost you less than 500 bucks. Why waste a cycle?

Reactions: 1 user