Is it too late to apply to DO schools?

Started by la flame
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

la flame

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have interviewed at two MD schools already and I've already seen people who interviewed at the same time as me get accepted. I only applied to one DO school through AACOMAS ( and two via TMDSAS) so my application there is verified already. I'm wondering should I apply to 2-3 more DO schools right now and if its even worth it?


for reference, my aacomas stats:

URM (Texas latino resident)
uGPA = 3.60
postbacGPA (26 credits) = 4.0
MCAT = 506
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have interviewed at two MD schools already and I've already seen people who interviewed at the same time as me get accepted. I only applied to one DO school through AACOMAS ( and two via TMDSAS) so my application there is verified already. I'm wondering should I apply to 2-3 more DO schools right now and if its even worth it?


for reference, my aacomas stats:

URM (Texas latino resident)
uGPA = 3.60
postbacGPA (26 credits) = 4.0
MCAT = 506

If you're already verified, you might as well throw a few more applications in. If you get accepted, then you don't have to interview. If you still had to get verified this late in the game, I wouldn't.