la flame

2+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
I have interviewed at two MD schools already and I've already seen people who interviewed at the same time as me get accepted. I only applied to one DO school through AACOMAS ( and two via TMDSAS) so my application there is verified already. I'm wondering should I apply to 2-3 more DO schools right now and if its even worth it?

for reference, my aacomas stats:

URM (Texas latino resident)
uGPA = 3.60
postbacGPA (26 credits) = 4.0
MCAT = 506

About the Ads

hallowmann

SDN Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I have interviewed at two MD schools already and I've already seen people who interviewed at the same time as me get accepted. I only applied to one DO school through AACOMAS ( and two via TMDSAS) so my application there is verified already. I'm wondering should I apply to 2-3 more DO schools right now and if its even worth it?

for reference, my aacomas stats:

URM (Texas latino resident)
uGPA = 3.60
postbacGPA (26 credits) = 4.0
MCAT = 506

If you're already verified, you might as well throw a few more applications in. If you get accepted, then you don't have to interview. If you still had to get verified this late in the game, I wouldn't.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.