Is it too late to withdraw my application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorWannaBe

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had interviews scheduled in March at Temple and Drexel and cancelled them after being admitted to another school. Both schools told me to send a letter withdrawing my application, which I never got around to doing. Is there a point to sending a letter after 2 months, since I told them verbally that I was withdrawing my application? I guess I would feel silly sending a letter so long after cancelling my interview.

Members don't see this ad.

DoctorWannaBe said:
I had interviews scheduled in March at Temple and Drexel and cancelled them after being admitted to another school. Both schools told me to send a letter withdrawing my application, which I never got around to doing. Is there a point to sending a letter after 2 months, since I told them verbally that I was withdrawing my application? I guess I would feel silly sending a letter so long after cancelling my interview.

I didn't go to my interviews at either school. I just sent a one line email to each saying I couldn't make it and please withdraw my application, etc.