Is LECOM really THAT bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morrian14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As a high school senior I had applied to their early acceptance program at the Greensburg location. I did have an impressive resume and school record at the time. I ended up receiving the early acceptance right before graduation. I was beyond thrilled. It's pretty close to home, which is great for saving money. Anyway, I'm a freshman in college now. My GPA is somewhat lousy at 3.5. I go to Juniata and we take organic chemistry first year. I feel like I'll probably do better next year for that reason. I no longer have to take the MCATs. I just have to take some required classes and keep a 3.5 at the end of my undergrad to stay in the program. All I ever hear about online is how god awful LECOM is. I can apply to other schools, it would just void my early acceptance. I'm just honestly worried that it's as awful as everyone says. If anyone has experience with LECOM I'd love to hear it.

Members don't see this ad.

Medical school is medical school is medical school. If you wanna take the MCAT and apply to other schools and lose your GUARANTEED ADMISSION TO A MEDICAL SCHOOL, do it. Life's too short man. Do what makes you happy man!

P.S. ---

just noticed you said you were a freshman. Not saying this will happen to you, but dude don't worry about medical school just yet. You may end up leaving the program, changing your major, and may feel like medical school isn't for you. Get your grades and chill out.

Reactions: 1 user
As a high school senior I had applied to their early acceptance program at the Greensburg location. I did have an impressive resume and school record at the time. I ended up receiving the early acceptance right before graduation. I was beyond thrilled. It's pretty close to home, which is great for saving money. Anyway, I'm a freshman in college now. My GPA is somewhat lousy at 3.5. I go to Juniata and we take organic chemistry first year. I feel like I'll probably do better next year for that reason. I no longer have to take the MCATs. I just have to take some required classes and keep a 3.5 at the end of my undergrad to stay in the program. All I ever hear about online is how god awful LECOM is. I can apply to other schools, it would just void my early acceptance. I'm just honestly worried that it's as awful as everyone says. If anyone has experience with LECOM I'd love to hear it.

Many current and past students have liked it there. @j4pac @cabinbuilder where both happy with their experiences. Its also a good value. I think that you really have to fit in though and shouldn't go there just for the cheap tuition. I interviewed there and felt like I was a poor fit. Also ignore any board score claims. This has gone on forever and its annoying. The scores aren't well published across schools and its not your school that's determining your board score.

Also if your GPA is greater then 3.3 and MCAT greater then the equivalent of a 26 then your probably pretty safe in forgoing a guaranteed spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Admittedly, these BS/DO joint programs in my opinion are borderline scammish. You can very easily have attended a public university and potentially have scored well enough to either get into your top choice DO or a MD school.

Reactions: 1 users
My wife and I both went there. Is it perfect? No. But I got what I was looking for. The first two years are absolutely top notch. USMLE 1 is the single greatest factor to determine if you get interview invites...and LECOM B's board success is very legit.

The second two years are what you make it. There is lots of options for rotations and that comes with advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that you see many types of systems and you also have significant flexibility in regards to location. The downside is that because there are so many affiliates that itcisvless regulated and have looser connections. I thought that I had a good experience for my clinical years but I also had to be very proactive. I made it a routine to call my next rotation a week in advance to ensure they had me on the books. Twice they did not...but I had plenty of time to find another rotation.

LECOM B is not very malignant. It is nothing like Erie, so I hear. They have a security guard...big deal. They don't like food and drinks in the lecture halls. The halls are gorgeous as a result. I never found the rules a big inconvenience, not to mention you are rarely in lecture.

PBL allows you to develop your own methods of learning...which is incredibly helpful considering that you will use those same methods the rest of your life.

Some people seem to love it, some people seem to hate it. It is really something that you have to decide for yourself. If you have the opportunity to visit, I would do that. I know as far as me, it does not seem to be a school that I would like to attend, but that is just me.

I go to LECOM-Seton Hill and I like it a lot. People just complain about everything, don't listen to them.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm sure it's a great school and probably 10x better then the best carib med school

I would take the MCAT if you're not 100% sure it's where you want to be. If you score high enough (it's the new MCAT, I'm not sure on a certain number) and you have a decent GPA I would then apply where I want to be. I wouldn't like closing doors.

Admittedly, these BS/DO joint programs in my opinion are borderline scammish. You can very easily have attended a public university and potentially have scored well enough to either get into your top choice DO or a MD school.

Most BS/DO programs aren't a good idea. But theirs is particularly bad. Some require a 24 MCAT and let you apply out. I think the KCOM one and PCOM ones are the best.

I would take the MCAT, try to do well in all your courses, and apply for other MD/DO schools. LECOM is by no means a bad school, but it's better to keep your options open, especially when you are doubting if LECOM is the right choice for you. You could wonder "what if" for the rest of your life if you didn't apply to other schools.

I was accepted to LECOM, I would have attended except I ended up getting a late acceptance to my preferred school. It's not perfect, but it's cheap, they have decent board pass rates, and they have some teaching model that will fit your learning style. I think the major drawbacks are the dress code, attendance policy, no food in lecture and that you have to set up your own rotations... I know graduates from there and they liked the school... EVERY school has drawbacks... don't be fooled into thinking otherwise

A 3.5 isn't lousy. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
My wife and I both went there. Is it perfect? No. But I got what I was looking for. The first two years are absolutely top notch. USMLE 1 is the single greatest factor to determine if you get interview invites...and LECOM B's board success is very legit.

The second two years are what you make it. There is lots of options for rotations and that comes with advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that you see many types of systems and you also have significant flexibility in regards to location. The downside is that because there are so many affiliates that itcisvless regulated and have looser connections. I thought that I had a good experience for my clinical years but I also had to be very proactive. I made it a routine to call my next rotation a week in advance to ensure they had me on the books. Twice they did not...but I had plenty of time to find another rotation.

LECOM B is not very malignant. It is nothing like Erie, so I hear. They have a security guard...big deal. They don't like food and drinks in the lecture halls. The halls are gorgeous as a result. I never found the rules a big inconvenience, not to mention you are rarely in lecture.

PBL allows you to develop your own methods of learning...which is incredibly helpful considering that you will use those same methods the rest of your life.
They took me for a short tour before the interview and I liked it. The facilities seemed nice enough and the two women that interviewed us during the group interview were super personal and nice. Honestly, the least of my worries are the dress code and mandatory attendance. I think I can handle looking professional and showing up to classes that I'm paying for. Also, I thought the learning pathways were great when I heard about them. I really liked the idea of the problem-based one. Which one did you choose?

I go to LECOM-Seton Hill and I like it a lot. People just complain about everything, don't listen to them.
Lol. That's relieving.

A 3.5 isn't lousy. Don't be so hard on yourself.
I think it's just the fact that everyone says freshman year is the easiest and I'm not about to let myself get under a 3.5. Also, it took me till the end of my first semester to learn how to study efficiently. I probably could have done better had I applied myself more at the beginning.

They took me for a short tour before the interview and I liked it. The facilities seemed nice enough and the two women that interviewed us during the group interview were super personal and nice. Honestly, the least of my worries are the dress code and mandatory attendance. I think I can handle looking professional and showing up to classes that I'm paying for. Also, I thought the learning pathways were great when I heard about them. I really liked the idea of the problem-based one. Which one did you choose?

Lol. That's relieving.

I think it's just the fact that everyone says freshman year is the easiest and I'm not about to let myself get under a 3.5. Also, it took me till the end of my first semester to learn how to study efficiently. I probably could have done better had I applied myself more at the beginning.

What year is easiest depends on your course load. For many people freshman year is a pretty hard adjustment and it's their worst year. Which is likely why people try to have easier courses...

My wife and I went to LECOM-B. PBL was all that was offered. I wouldn't have done it any differently.

Lol. That's relieving.

Protip: stop listening to "everyone."

Disagree, with apps going up 16% over the last year, and people taking three, even four cycles to get in, it is better to know that you can get into a program somewhere

Nothing wrong with your BS/DO programs imo. But take the mcat to guage where you stand. If you do poorly, stay with your program. If you do well then apply out. You should never be happy with where you are at in life. You constantly should be striving to do better whether its at school or at a job.

Disagree, with apps going up 16% over the last year, and people taking three, even four cycles to get in, it is better to know that you can get into a program somewhere

I wish there was a different way of putting this, but getting into any DO school is not difficult. Like at all.

Getting an average score on the Mcat is not difficult. Nor is keeping a B+ average in undergrad. And when it comes down to that, that's all you really need to have a good amount of confidence to get in.

Now humor the notion that the OP likely has a top tier sat and gpa and you're looking at them having had a shot at Ivies or full rides at publics or some mid range privates.

And considering their performance on the sat chances are they can manage standardized tests and as such will likely do fine enough on the Mcat.

So yes, they could have gotten into Lecom even without this dual program. This not even beginning to probe the reality that they may decide to not want to be a doctor somewhere down the line and then what? Crap ton of debt when they could have been debtless and a historian.

And honestly applying to DO school 3 or 4 times is actually more impressive than getting in the first them if they've applied to adequate amounts of low tiers.

I wish there was a different way of putting this, but getting into any DO school is not difficult. Like at all.

Getting an average score on the Mcat is not difficult. Nor is keeping a B+ average in undergrad. And when it comes down to that, that's all you really need to have a good amount of confidence to get in.

Now humor the notion that the OP likely has a top tier sat and gpa and you're looking at them having had a shot at Ivies or full rides at publics or some mid range privates.

And considering their performance on the sat chances are they can manage standardized tests and as such will likely do fine enough on the Mcat.

So yes, they could have gotten into Lecom even without this dual program. This not even beginning to probe the reality that they may decide to not want to be a doctor somewhere down the line and then what? Crap ton of debt when they could have been debtless and a historian.

And honestly applying to DO school 3 or 4 times is actually more impressive than getting in the first them if they've applied to adequate amounts of low tiers.

It's not every day that you see the accepted med students trolling the unaccepted.

Reactions: 8 users
It's not every day that you see the accepted med students trolling the unaccepted.

It's not about trolling. It's about being honest about entrance requirements and standards. You don't need to be a genius to get into WCU or WVSOM. Factor in some new schools like LUCOM and the new Burrell and you're looking at even a lower bar.

It's not about trolling. It's about being honest about entrance requirements and standards. You don't need to be a genius to get into WCU or WVSOM. Factor in some new schools like LUCOM and the new Burrell and you're looking at even a lower bar.

I know someone accepted to KCU that didn't hear a word back from either of those schools FWIW. Not to mention OP isn't talking about either of those schools anyways

I know someone accepted to KCU that didn't hear a word back from either of those schools FWIW. Not to mention OP isn't talking about either of those schools anyways

My point being is that I don't think even bs/MD is often a good choice. Bs/DO I think can occasionally just be expensive reassurance for already most likely more than high tier students with good work habits.

lol.

I think your point is valid. The OP is probably a go-getter and will likely be competitive for other DO/MD schools.

You can call it what you want. I call it a douchey thing to say...especially on a pre-med forum.

You can call it what you want. I call it a douchey thing to say...especially on a pre-med forum.

I apologize if I came off that way. I'm always on who pushes people to try their best and aim to get in and be doctors.

I apologize if I came off that way. I'm always on who pushes people to try their best and aim to get in and be doctors.

If you want to help people don't tell them that it is easy to get in to DO programs. It's simply bad information. The requirements go up by year...the numbers of applicants is going up...yet the number of slots is remaining comparatively stable.

I understand what you're saying and I realize we're talking about the OP's potential in particular, but I think maybe what's irking people here is it sounds like you've lost some perspective maybe from being on SDN or being around other high academic achievers. I know a lot of people that went to college. It was a great stride for many of them just to stay in and pass and graduate let alone keep a good GPA. Most people think a 3.0 is a pretty respectable GPA (and it is). The fact of the matter is the individuals going into PhD programs and professional programs like law school, medical school, business school, and everything else are usually people that tend to work harder in class (or naturally fit for it) and have higher expectations for their outcomes just by virtue of being in a competitive environment. Don't let that environment warp your world view and erode away your recognitions of the individual accomplishments themselves. Even a 3.3 and 26 MCAT (or some close variation) is asking quite a bit of the general college population.

If you let yourself get caught by this trap you're going to not only have problems in life in general with others, but you're going to have problems when you become a practicing physician. If you think the pre-medical rat race is bad imagine when you're practicing and you're "just," for example, a general surgeon while all your friends are moving into subspecialty fields. You'll start feeling bad about how you're not smart enough and you don't work hard enough. Imagine that. Sound odd? Not likely? Talk to some physicians, you'll see a lot of them will fall into this trap (and not only surgical fields). When you're in an ultracompetitive environment sometimes you lose track of what you've already accomplished. Of course this whole diatribe is only tangentially related to what we're talking about here (and I'm not trying to single you out - just talking to anyone who reads this), but just from interacting with the limited amount of physicians I've talked to this is one thing that has always amazed me. How people that accomplish so much feel like it's very little. I just see it with admissions instead of careers in this case.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with LECOM. I just personally don't care for the atmosphere, but it's a fine school.

Atmosphere metaphorically/socially speaking or geography? That is to say atm--meaning geographical climate at Erie or Bradenton or both? Was it the tone of social dynamics/admin at the schools/s?

And obviously for a lot of people, Fl's climate will beat the crap out of Erie, PA's climate. LOL

Just curious about what people mean when they say such things. . .assuming they actually visited or interviewed at the school/s.

Atmosphere metaphorically/socially speaking or geography? That is to say atm--meaning geographical climate at Erie or Bradenton or both? Was it the tone of social dynamics/admin at the schools/s?

And obviously for a lot of people, Fl's climate will beat the crap out of Erie, PA's climate. LOL

Just curious about what people mean when they say such things. . .assuming they actually visited or interviewed at the school/s.
I interviewed at Bradenton and felt the atmosphere to be rather oppressive. I've got a long standing problem with authority, so little things like no water in the classrooms and having to dress up every day for no good reason bother the hell out of me. Oh yeah, and the security guards and checkpoints and cameras. I just didn't like it, it felt mildly dystopian.

I was accepted to LECOM, I would have attended except I ended up getting a late acceptance to my preferred school. It's not perfect, but it's cheap, they have decent board pass rates, and they have some teaching model that will fit your learning style. I think the major drawbacks are the dress code, attendance policy, no food in lecture and that you have to set up your own rotations... I know graduates from there and they liked the school... EVERY school has drawbacks... don't be fooled into thinking otherwise

Is this true for LECOM-Erie? You have to set up your own rotations?

You didn't get in your first time, so apparently it isn't too easy to get into DO schools.

DO schools reject people too

You didn't get in your first time, so apparently it isn't too easy to get into DO schools.

DO schools reject people too

Not going to deny that. I just believe that it wasn't my stats that made that happen. I applied poorly and I interviewed even poorer.

But that's life. We make mistakes so I guess I shouldn't judge either way. I apologize I guess.

You set up your own electives and selectives, to the best of my understanding. Your sites for most rotations are set up by LECOM. I'm only a first-year so I have limited knowledge on the process so I won't say more to avoid giving inaccurate intel.

Not going to deny that. I just believe that it wasn't my stats that made that happen. I applied poorly and I interviewed even poorer.

But that's life. We make mistakes so I guess I shouldn't judge either way. I apologize I guess.

no harm, but just know that even the low tiers reject people.

LECOM does not have much diversity - for me this is a drawback

A graduate I talked to from LECOM referred to the school as the "mistake by the lake". Really didn't enjoy the experience they had there at all.

I interviewed at Bradenton and felt the atmosphere to be rather oppressive. I've got a long standing problem with authority, so little things like no water in the classrooms and having to dress up every day for no good reason bother the hell out of me. Oh yeah, and the security guards and checkpoints and cameras. I just didn't like it, it felt mildly dystopian.

Got it. Thanks. Don't understand the no water in classroom thing. Are the cameras in the lecture halls, etc?
Sounds a bit creepy to me, but. As you and I have worked in probably big, teaching, inner city medical centers, some of that shouldn't be all that weird. In the units in many of these places, you are working constantly in a fishbowl. But no water is stupid unless they are supplying their own laptops, in which case, liquid spills and laptops don't mix. I guess the dressing up in getting students in gear for professional roles...the dress for success mentality...which isn't w/o some merit...but yea. I'd prefer to be clean, presentable, and comfortable, but not always in dresses and heels to class. I'mean, they aren't talking ties and jackets to class are they? I imagine it would be like business casual, no?

For security purposes, have they had problems in the past. Are they afraid of some Virginia Tech-like event? Except for the water issue, most of these things I could live with. Have had to do so for various nursing positions...so...I could deal. But I have to have my water. Seriously. I have reasons why I need to be very well hydrated. Other than computer issues, I don't get it. Plus you can just say water will be allowed in spill-free bottles/containers.

A graduate I talked to from LECOM referred to the school as the "mistake by the lake". Really didn't enjoy the experience they had there at all.
N=1. It's possible that his/her personality wasn't compatible with with some of the school's policies. But hey, they're a doctor now!

Got it. Thanks. Don't understand the no water in classroom thing. Are the cameras in the lecture halls, etc?
Sounds a bit creepy to me, but. As you and I have worked in probably big, teaching, inner city medical centers, some of that shouldn't be all that weird. In the units in many of these places, you are working constantly in a fishbowl. But no water is stupid unless they are supplying their own laptops, in which case, liquid spills and laptops don't mix. I guess the dressing up in getting students in gear for professional roles...the dress for success mentality...which isn't w/o some merit...but yea. I'd prefer to be clean, presentable, and comfortable, but not always in dresses and heels to class. I'mean, they aren't talking ties and jackets to class are they? I imagine it would be like business casual, no?

For security purposes, have they had problems in the past. Are they afraid of some Virginia Tech-like event? Except for the water issue, most of these things I could live with. Have had to do so for various nursing positions...so...I could deal. But I have to have my water. Seriously. I have reasons why I need to be very well hydrated. Other than computer issues, I don't get it. Plus you can just say water will be allowed in spill-free bottles/containers.
Ties are required for men. And I have no idea why they have such tight security and all the cameras, aside from to enforce student behavior, as I've yet to hear of any serious LECOM events.

LECOM is a very solid school. LECOM PBL is in my opinion one of the best curriculum styles out there, but you have to actually enjoy it/be able to handle it. If you are planning to attend LECOM-SH, then they are sufficiently far from Erie that most of the negatives associated with the rules are eliminated (at least for MS1 & 2).

Most of the complaints have to do with rules that are generally not a huge deal. There are a handful of inconvenient issues with clinical scheduling and mandatory attendance of certain things, but from what I've heard from others at MD and DO schools, this is not unique to LECOM. Some schools may have better policies for some things, but worse for others. That's just the way it is.

In your situation, I'd just work hard, take the MCAT, and see how you do. If you do well enough (average for MD acceptances), I'd apply out. If not, then just keep your seat at LECOM, provided you actually want to attend the school and like the program.

Nothing wrong with your BS/DO programs imo. But take the mcat to guage where you stand. If you do poorly, stay with your program. If you do well then apply out. You should never be happy with where you are at in life. You constantly should be striving to do better whether its at school or at a job.

This.

My point being is that I don't think even bs/MD is often a good choice. Bs/DO I think can occasionally just be expensive reassurance for already most likely more than high tier students with good work habits.

This is true about a lot of programs, but most of the LECOM early acceptance programs are basically like this: you get accepted/plan to attend a specific college/university that LECOM has a deal with. Upon getting accepted, you apply to and get interviewed for "early acceptance", and if you are accepted and maintain certain stats, you matriculate at the school. There is no extra expense, you aren't required to attend the school, and if you apply out, you simply lose your spot. There's no real downside to doing it.

No, this is specific to LECOM-B. LECOM-B also (now?) allows some people to choose to do their clinicals up north, where basically all your cores get completed at a year-long affiliate.

For LECOM-E/SH you have to set up all of your electives (2 in 3rd yr & 3 in 4th yr), selectives (1 in 3rd yr, 3 in 4th yr), and FM (1 in 3rd yr, 1 rural/underserved in 4th yr) rotations. Other than those, for the core rotations you rank year-long regional sites (a specific hospital or hospital system that LECOM has an agreement with to take a certain number of students), and you get assigned to the sites based on an algorithm run by your class president and VP. Currently, I believe there are 25-30 year-long sites and they each take anywhere from 6 to 52 LECOM students a year, depending on the site.

There is also an option to do your core rotations in a "region", but they seem to be doing away with that option. Its probably for the best, because some people that chose a region would end up spending half the year somewhere else.

This is really based on personal experiences. Before I started there, I knew more than half a dozen graduates that all liked LECOM. They of course had some negatives, but nothing outrageous, and none regretted going there for school. Most actually enjoyed it (at least as much as you can "enjoy" medical school).

I am currently in the post bac program here in Erie and got into the medical school so I will give you my input on my experience so far. A lot of people have bad things to say about LECOM here on SDN or "know" a friend's brother's cousin who went to lecom and HATED it. It is not that bad. Do your research but take SDN's opinions very cautiously (on everything!!) I remember sitting in undergrad trying to study for my organic chem test in the library and a girl on a computer about 20 feet away from me blasting music from her computer. No headphones....nothing. That does not happen here. The facility is crazy clean. The rules may be a pain in the butt for some people but not for me (and honestly they are not that freakin' bad!!! ppl need to get over themselves). I am not here to cause a ruckus. I am here to study my ass off, learn as much information that I can possibly retain, and become a good doctor. LECOM will give me that opportunity.

Reactions: 6 users
I don't think I know anyone who hated going to LECOM. I know the policies can suck, but at the same time, in rotations, you have to wear the same attire... It is possible they no longer require you to set up your rotations, but they did when I interviewed at both Bradenton and Erie. That was in 2011 though, certainly things could be different now. Is this a program where you do a 3+4 and get your BS while getting your DO so you do it all in 7 years instead of 8?? If that's the case, then maybe stick with LECOM if not, keep your options open, it won't hurt you to keep your grades high and do well on your MCAT. As for the 'oppressive' feel, I think that comes from all the rules. I would have attended Erie and been happy about it, in my situation medical school is better than no medical school... anyone who says otherwise is a twit or isn't going into this for the right reasons. Like I said before EVERY school has downsides. They just don't want you to know about them...

OK. But it's pretty bad when a school or place in general, unless there are techy concerns--spilling on laptops issued by school, etc, make something like H2O, a necessity for life, contraband. That's a little screwy. I mean it's not a museum, it is a place of learning.

Wearing ties to class is a bit extreme, but it's not a deal breaker if the edu is good. Call me a nut, but I think people should be able to be comfortable during the learning process--especially the didactic part of the learning process. But upon acceptance, I wouldn't start a petition against it. I have this image of a joint meeting of Congress, where everyone is dressed in suits and ties--just to attend lectures. ???

In principle, however, one wonders if they are sticklers on such things as these, how will they be over weightier matters?

Whatever. I guess it will be what it will be. Being in Fl over Erie, PA may make it more tolerable as well.

The SDN's LECOM hatred is real

1) Dress code. I gotta admit it was a bit of a nuisance at first having to dress up for class everyday, but I can guarantee you after the first 2 weeks the routine will become second nature to you. For men, it means having 4 non-iron dress shirts, 4 ties, 3 pairs of khakis; for the ladies, it's even a lot simpler as the dress code is pretty lax for them. For MD and other DO schools, you will have to dress up for clinical events as well so dressing up is unavoidable when it comes to medical schools (once a week for other medical schools vs. 4 times a week for LECOM- yeah on OMT day you get to wear your favorite sweatpants to class)

2) No food or drink in the lecture halls means no people snacking during lectures (pita chips, carrots, protein bars, loud crunchy food etc. see when I am going with this?), no sticky desk surface with questionable substances when you lay out your learning equipment. This is a huge plus for me as I went to a large public undergrad and it was not uncommon for people to leisurely chow down a 3 course take-out during a 50 minute lecture. There is a water fountain every few hundreds feet so don't worry, you won't be dying of thirst.

3) ID in, ID out, cameras in the library and hallways means I don't have to worry about losing my laptop to petty theft in class or in the library or more seriously, being gunned down by some psychopaths. Who would oppose a safe learning environment?

4) Setting up your own elective and selective rotations. Isn't this the case for the majority of medical schools (via cold calling or through VSAS) ? How has this become a LECOM thing?

5) It's 18-20k cheaper than other private DO schools and despite what others have said about the school, I don't feel oppressive at all being at LECOM. Heck, for 100k, I wouldn't mind being oppressed a little for 2-ish years even if that were the case.

LECOM gives you 3 different learning pathways: LDP, DSP, PBL. If you don't like mandatory lectures, go with PBL. They have PBL at 3 different locations: Erie, Brandenton, Seton Hill. If mandatory attendance bothers you, by all means, do not commit to LDP. You will be a lot happier at some other schools (then again I would put up with it for 100k).

When I first came to LECOM, I was a bit skeptical as well because of what I read on here regarding the school. After being at LECOM-E for 7 months, I can positively guarantee you that the school is legit and the complaints on here are being blown out of proportion.

Reactions: 6 users