Is Maryland and Tufts Alumni Reception Combined?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kinski

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Little confused. They both sent me invitations for New York Alumni Reception for Nov 29th at 6:00 p.m. at Marriott Marquis Hotel. :confused:
Does anyone know about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Kinski said:
Little confused. They both sent me invitations for New York Alumni Reception for Nov 29th at 6:00 p.m. at Marriott Marquis Hotel. :confused:
Does anyone know about this?
If you read further, it says "Greater New York Dental Meeting." So, I think more than one school will be meeting there.

Take care,
Rich

Thank you, Rich!

Do you think attending this event will help in "getting in"? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Kinski said:
Thank you, Rich!

Do you think attending this event will help in "getting in"? :D

I hope so...because I'm attending :laugh: :laugh:

have you checked to make sure they aren't in the same conference room? it's possible they are happening at the same time, at the same hotel but not together. the new york dental meeting is taking place at the javit center, not the marriott. just a thought...

VClovesteeth05 said:
have you checked to make sure they aren't in the same conference room? it's possible they are happening at the same time, at the same hotel but not together. the new york dental meeting is taking place at the javit center, not the marriott. just a thought...

Dean Christian S. Stohler

Cordially invites you to attend the

University of Maryland Dental School

Baltimore College of Dental Surgery

Alumni Reception

(During the Greater New York Dental Meeting)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

6-8 PM

Wilder Room, 4th Floor

New York Marriott Marquis

45th St. & Broadway

New York, New York

This is a part of an email I received from them. Tufts Invitation is similar.