Is Mid October Too Late To Apply DO? (See post for school list)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yokiguz

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
US MD & Canadian MD apps took more time than I expected, so I am a bit late with my AACOMAS application. I am planning to apply to MSU, CCOM, KCU and AZCOM. I can also add UNECOM, MUCOM and TouroNY slightly later. Will mid-october be too late to apply to any of these schools? If so, which schools should I drop?

Thank you in advance for all the help!

Members don't see this ad.

US MD & Canadian MD apps took more time than I expected, so I am a bit late with my AACOMAS application. I am planning to apply to MSU, CCOM, KCU and AZCOM. I can also add UNECOM, MUCOM and TouroNY slightly later. Will mid-october be too late to apply to any of these schools? If so, which schools should I drop?

No, not too late if you have a decent application. Just keep in mind MSU has heavey in-state preference and UNECOM has a regional bias

Reactions: 1 user

Nope, not at all.

For UNECOM it's too late, but you don't want to go there anyway.