Is Mid October Too Late To Apply DO? (See post for school list)

Started by yokiguz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yokiguz

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
US MD & Canadian MD apps took more time than I expected, so I am a bit late with my AACOMAS application. I am planning to apply to MSU, CCOM, KCU and AZCOM. I can also add UNECOM, MUCOM and TouroNY slightly later. Will mid-october be too late to apply to any of these schools? If so, which schools should I drop?

Thank you in advance for all the help!
 
US MD & Canadian MD apps took more time than I expected, so I am a bit late with my AACOMAS application. I am planning to apply to MSU, CCOM, KCU and AZCOM. I can also add UNECOM, MUCOM and TouroNY slightly later. Will mid-october be too late to apply to any of these schools? If so, which schools should I drop?

Thank you in advance for all the help!
No, not too late if you have a decent application. Just keep in mind MSU has heavey in-state preference and UNECOM has a regional bias
 
US MD & Canadian MD apps took more time than I expected, so I am a bit late with my AACOMAS application. I am planning to apply to MSU, CCOM, KCU and AZCOM. I can also add UNECOM, MUCOM and TouroNY slightly later. Will mid-october be too late to apply to any of these schools? If so, which schools should I drop?

Thank you in advance for all the help!
Nope, not at all.