Is Mid year worth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
70/40...almost like nph mix.

Any baller CEs? Who's got the hookup to that Zyvox CE at Joel Robuchon? Abandon your stewardship efforts for the 18 course tasting!

Members don't see this ad :)
Why are all my residents going to Midyear and I am stuck doing all the work for a week?

So does anyone want to do an SDN meetup thing at Midyear?

does the monorail go all the way to Mandalay?
From the online map it looks like it stops at the MGM.

Got my creeper skillz ready to go....

Members don't see this ad :)
Dang stalkers. Won't they leave me alone!!!!

:smuggrin:

Dang students and their posters!:smuggrin:

Don't you students have a suit other than black or gray?

Good lord...

Yellow, green, maroon, magenta, purple, white, cream, and the rest of rainbow colors.

Seriously considering applying for the Walgreens Community Residency..... very enticing! :smuggrin:

Seriously considering applying for the Walgreens Community Residency..... very enticing! :smuggrin:

I have a connection there....I can put in a good word for you!

Don't you students have a suit other than black or gray?

Good lord...

dumbanddumberorangeandb.jpg

Worth sending follow-up email questions to people you spoke with at the showcase? I have all the info I want, but thought it may help to get my name remembered. Also, I never asked for people's cards, went to twelve booths, and walked away with 6 business cards. Is it customary for them to give cats* to everyone regardless of being asked or not?

I felt bad for the residents and admin getting drilled with all the questions that are clearly on their websites.

Last edited:
Worth sending follow-up email questions to people you spoke with at the showcase? I have all the info I want, but thought it may help to get my name remembered. Also, I never asked for people's cards, went to twelve booths, and walked away with 6 business cards. Is it customary for them to give cats* to everyone regardless of being asked or not?

I felt bad for the residents and admin getting drilled with all the questions that are clearly on their websites.

Please do not send me any e-mails unless you really want to know more about the program. I will already have a lot of unread email next week due to being away from work. Don't want any extra e-mail that I need to respond to, especially if you don't need the answers in the first place.

Please do not send me any e-mails unless you really want to know more about the program. I will already have a lot of unread email next week due to being away from work. Don't want any extra e-mail that I need to respond to, especially if you don't need the answers in the first place.

Shoulda kept up with it this week....

:smuggrin:

Sans 3 programs that I'm certain you aren't at, I'm not applying to any program with a bed count less than 500. So IIRC about your program, no worries about getting any email from me :cool:

To answer the OP, yes this midyear was well worth it.