is my gpa good enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uklover08

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was just curious if my science gpa or normal gpa is good enough to get accepted somewhere

my bcp is 3.13 w/o quality pts
science is 3.19
nonscience 3.5 and cumulative is 3.39

im currently studying to retake the dat, i got an 18 w/ a 19 on science and 17 pat

but im applying to a crapload of schools

Members don't see this ad.

i was just curious if my science gpa or normal gpa is good enough to get accepted somewhere

science is 3.19

im currently studying to retake the dat, i got an 18 w/ a 19 on science and 17 pat

I think you have a good chance at getting in somewhere.....cant say where though. Especially if you bring your DAT up.

your stats I think are definitely legit if you have adequate extracurrics. According to predents.com NYU's average DAT is 18-19 and average GPA around 3.1, so you're good to go,

science is 3.19

Your GPA stats are a tad lower than most schools' averages. Target the private schools (NYU, Boston, etc.) and you should be good to go.