Is Periodic Motion... on the exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

marcosma

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just finished content review using TBR. When going back through some of the material, I thought it would probably be a good idea to check the AAMC content lists for discrepancies or just general things that TBR did not cover. Much to my surprise, I found that Gold Standard was reporting that periodic motion was no longer on the MCAT. (MCAT Topics List | Gold Standard MCAT Prep)

Is this accurate? Why does TBR have a whole chapter dedicated to periodic motion if this is true?

Thanks for any insight!