Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I felt exactly the same way that Epic did, but I knew Silly was female & wanted something different (I also talk a lot as Caverject & WVU have been known to mention & now they have enlisted Mountain).
get over it. We don't know if sillymarin is a female or not. Besides, that won't change my response.. I'm not going to be nicer just because you're a girl. And not all of my threads contain sarcasm.
And stop bringing up my style of posting and others. Like I said, get over it and move on. Sillymarin hasn't even come back since she posted.
Sure thing! You got a point! But here again, SDN1977 could have been fooled too (see above). But your point is well taken 

!However, she'll continue to be the sweet lady, the P4, who never returned... and I miss HER (her intellect that is 😍). 😉
Ahh... this IS fun!!!