Is there a BCPS RECERT group?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Classy12345

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to do recert exams for BCPS. Is there a study group for people doing PSAP? Is there a study group for those doing ASHP-BCPS? Can someone link or add me please? I'm looking for study groups so we can do it individually and check answers before submitting. Life got the best of me with kids and cross country moves and here we are 4 years later with just a few BCPS credits. I have only 2.5 years left to earn 100 units. Doing ASHP and going to supplement with a few PSAP so I can get it done faster.

Members don't see this ad.

I need to do recert exams for BCPS. Is there a study group for people doing PSAP? Is there a study group for those doing ASHP-BCPS? Can someone link or add me please? I'm looking for study groups so we can do it individually and check answers before submitting. Life got the best of me with kids and cross country moves and here we are 4 years later with just a few BCPS credits. I have only 2.5 years left to earn 100 units. Doing ASHP and going to supplement with a few PSAP so I can get it done faster.

Hi I will be resume doing my credits in 2019 for psap. We can do together if you’d like. Do you know anyone doing the recertification credits for critical care?

I would be interested as well. I am currently in a PSAP study group for the ID book with my coworkers but would like some additional discussions.

I am interested in the psap group. can you email me at liu.dadong768 gmail com

I know of another guy who is also interested. thanks.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I will be resume doing my credits in 2019 for psap. We can do together if you’d like. Do you know anyone doing the recertification credits for critical care?

Im interested in doing this 2019-2021. BCCCP here.

You can add me. Currently working on ID module for 2018. Send email if interested