Is there a February 2018 PCAT Testing Window?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ltsOver9000

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was looking back earlier this year and it seems there was a February 2017 PCAT testing window. There's even a couple of old threads earlier this year of people posting their results from that testing window. I also looked at the important dates of the 2016-2017 testing windows and i didn't find anything about February testing mentioned.

- This thread from February 2017 is what I mentioned.
February PCAT How'd you do?
 
I just posted a similar thread lol. I got an email this morning from USF saying that there will be a February test date, but I'm not sure yet if all schools are accepting scores from this date. Have you received any emails from other schools saying that?