Is there any way to know if your AADSAS was e-submitted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrBeans

MrBeans
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been hearing a lot of chatter about AADSAS applications being electronically submitted, and I knew that e-submissions were supposed to happen around this time.

Does any one know how to verify if one's AADSAS application was already e-submitted?

Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been hearing a lot of chatter about AADSAS applications being electronically submitted, and I knew that e-submissions were supposed to happen around this time.

Does any one know how to verify if one's AADSAS application was already e-submitted?

Thanks for any help!

AADSAS sent me an email saying that my app was e-submitted. Also, under "Messages," there is the same email stating my app was successfully e-submitted.

AADSAS sent me an email saying that my app was e-submitted. Also, under "Messages," there is the same email stating my app was successfully e-submitted.

Thanks for the response.

I should clarify, I meant e-submission to designated schools.

Is there such a thing?

I have a mailing date on my application set for July 2nd. I thought there was an electronic submission to designated schools too (around June 28th?).

Am I incorrect?