Is this a mistake???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Law2Doc said:
At any rate I think the OP has all the possible viewpoints on this issue, and can proceed accordingly. :cool:
I can definitely agree with you on that one!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

SailCrazy said:
HEY! I pointed out the logical flaws and factual inadequacies of that post - where is my cheering section?!?! :D
I suppose I'll just have to do it myself!

WOHOO, Go Sailcrazy! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now where is mine? :laugh:

hardy said:
Now where is mine?
hardy said:
Schools will notice two Es (since that's the grade, not Fs), which they already saw on his AMCAS. They won't see any new information, so why should he be worried at all?
Man - you hit the nail on the head with that one!!! :clap: Whether or not its calculated into the GPA, the grade is there for schools to see. No way he's trying to get away with anything!

AWESOME POST! If I didn't think you were a dude, I'd probably be swooning right now... :laugh: :laugh:

Where you post, I will follow. Way to go! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
SpiritiualDuck said:
And for the advice to contact them, well don't trust these people. The worse they can make you look, the better for them

Just for the record, I'm already matriculating someplace next month, so I don't have a hidden agenda.

I decided to go against most of the advice I received on this thread, and submitted a request this morning to have my application re-verified. Now I can move forward in the application process with a good conscience.

Thanks for all of the responses to my original questions. I was surprised at the big debate that occurred!

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone in this crazy process!

Let us know how everthing is resolved...

Good Luck! :luck:
cyclist05 said:
I decided to go against most of the advice I received on this thread, and submitted a request this morning to have my application re-verified. Now I can move forward in the application process with a good conscience.

Thanks for all of the responses to my original questions. I was surprised at the big debate that occurred!

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone in this crazy process!