Is this BCPM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

RTC19

I am looking for a light class to pair with Organic Chemistry. My adviser suggested the a 100-level Bio class that is about exploring different careers in Biology. They go on field trips to aquariums and things and it's fun.

It is supposed to be an easy A and I really want it in my BCPM GPA. Do you think it would be reclassified to all other (AO)?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking for a light class to pair with Organic Chemistry. My adviser suggested the a 100-level Bio class that is about exploring different careers in Biology. They go on field trips to aquariums and things and it's fun.

It is supposed to be an easy A and I really want it in my BCPM GPA. Do you think it would be reclassified to all other (AO)?

Thanks!
If it's offered by the biology department and listed as a BIOL 100s course, you can't be faulted for listing it under BIOL. AMCAS will reclassify it if they disagree

Reactions: 1 users
If it's offered by the biology department and listed as a BIOL 100s course, you can't be faulted for listing it under BIOL. AMCAS will reclassify it if they disagree

Thanks! :)

Reactions: 1 user