is this frowned upon for TMDSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

appropriatepeanut

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Many school secondaries in TX ask what are your three most meaningful activities in the pursuit of medicine, and this year TMDSAS has introduced a section on the primary application where they ask you the same thing. Will schools that ask that question frown upon my application if they see that essay copied into the primary application?

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Many school secondaries in TX ask what are your three most meaningful activities in the pursuit of medicine, and this year TMDSAS has introduced a section on the primary application where they ask you the same thing. Will schools that ask that question frown upon my application if they see that essay copied into the primary application?

Thank you so much!
I suspect they will no longer include that question on their secondaries

I would. You should be able to freshen it up with different vocabulary at least, and maybe an impact statement or illustrative anecdote (depending on the space provided). Surely you'd have more to say than the Primary's 500 characters gives you.

Reactions: 1 user