Is this just another Opthomology scare tactic or should I really believe this person

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me you thought we didn't know about UMSL... HAHAHAHAHAHHANHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Members don't see this ad.

I think this thread is getting a little out of hand. I am actually kind of embarassed to read this, and think that people from other professions are reading it as well.

maddi,
i can not even deal with your stupidity anymore. why dont you look at my birthday--- july 14, 1979. where do you think i had time to go to another opt school??? i graduated when i was 25!!! unless i did undergrad in 3 years, and didnt lose anytime all of my "many transfers"???

i think your just grasping at straws now. desperate as usual, and MAKING up stories!!!

ps. my father is not an omd
wrong again

your hatred toward the iaupr is nothing compared to MY embarassment that WE went to the same school right now.

i ve stopped lauging- your scaring me now :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Look, I know both of these girls, and although I'm normally a neutral person I have to say this... STOP. Both of you. Boroweic, you know Maddi is a social reject with a skewed sense of reality- why are you even humoring her stupid accusations? She has about as many personal issues as the whole island combined. It's like picking on a handicap, dont you think?

And Maddi, I am very sorry you did not enjoy your time in Puerto Rico and take advantage of your education, but i'ts long overdue time that someone tells you to stop making up stories. I truly believe you do believe everything you hear and say. And I've been there when you hear something, and mix it up later in a desperate attempt to have gossip...but you are wrong. I envite you to take a more objective look at LIFE in the future. I dont think you are happy for a reason, and believe it or not, the whole world is not out to get you! Its o.k. to give people the benifit of the doubt.
And sorry Maddi about the comments to Boroweic, but that's just how you are seen by others. It was not meant to hurt you, but perhaps to make you open your eyes a little.

if you two girls don't stop fighting.. good lord ! leave each other alone!

this is your final warning. try to act like the doctors you supposedly are. you're colleagues now whether you like it or not. try to treat each other with some dignity and/or respect. be the better person.

Status
Not open for further replies.