is this rumor or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allstardentist

All-Star
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone hear about uop accepting anyone with PAT of 23 regardless of AA,gpa, extracurricular activities?

Members don't see this ad.

I guess that works perfect for me, since my 1.1 gpa, no extracarrics, 9AA, and an overall lack of interest in dentistry fits right in! Seriously, come on...

has anyone hear about uop accepting anyone with PAT of 23 regardless of AA,gpa, extracurricular activities?

I can't say true or false for sure, but it sounds pretty false...UOP looks highly on PAT scores, but no school is stupid enough to just have a simple one score equals entrance rule. It's silly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I seriouly doubt that. UOP is one the most popular D schools. I mean who doesn't want to be in school for 3 more yrs instead of 4. I'm sure they'll want the best of the best.

i guess its a false rumor going around in ucla.
I know I shouldnt have study that much all these years! now Im screwed with my 20 on PAT. come on guys be real!
P.S. dont believe what ppl say to each other in ucla! some dude told me that usc dental students come to ucla dental school to learn their science classes b/c usc sucks!!