Isn't this weird?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Treg

Surgeon in training
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am heading to the U. of Calgary for an interview next month (for this school they interview the whole pool during 10 days or so of March). Anyway, to start the interview day, they have you sit and write an essay on site (45 min). This is in addition to the one you had to write for the application. Word on the street is that it has no bearing on admission other than to correlate it to your essay you submitted with your application to see if you really wrote it.

Weird, eh?

Treg

Members don't see this ad.

kinda troublesome but i guess if they feel like there has been a problem with people not writing their own essays then its an OK way to deal with it.

obviously its hard to match them up because of different writing styles. there are people who love to edit and people who can write their final drafts with their first attempt...

but yeah...i hope you are the latter just so they dont question your writing skills.

gl.

wow that is weird and kinda scary.

it is scary, lets say your like me who has to get 10 people to read your essay....i mean sure it is a great essay but its nothing like you started....man I don't know what I would do :(