Issue Sending MCAT Score to AACPMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

footNankle

DMU DPM c/o 2019
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had an MCAT score received by AACPMAS yet? I sent mine a little over a week ago however I haven't seen it show up yet on my application. On top of that I'm getting conflicting reports from customer service (depending on who I talk to it takes 2 days to a month for the score to show up on the application).

I'm wondering if I should just send the score again.

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't heard back either, but I just sent mine out on the 13th

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard back either but as far as I know it doesn't impact when you get II's because those can go out even without an MCAT score.

@docaddictedtotravel1992

When did you submit your application?

I sent in my application the day it opened 8/6 at like 5pm and sent my transcript the following morning. They sent me an email saying they received and processed my transcript on 8/15, however I still do not have my GPAs listed on the apps. I am wondering when I will be verified...I also had one of my 3 letters sent already electronically via Interfolio on 8/7. I sent my MCAT score on 8/15 and it says it is complete on the MCAT Score site. When do you think I should be verified/get interview invites?

Verification will happen the latest first week of September according to a customer service person (it takes a week to three weeks after receiving the transcripts). They send out the applications to schools every Wednesday after verification is confirmed. So if the application was sent in on 8/6 and transcript was processed on 8/15...I'd say the earliest 1st or 2nd week of September for the apps to reach schools...just my guess-timate, though.

Also, I was told that the GPA not showing on the application is a glitch. They are working on fixing the problem.

Reactions: 1 user
Verification will happen the latest first week of September according to a customer service person (it takes a week to three weeks after receiving the transcripts). They send out the applications to schools every Wednesday after verification is confirmed. So if the application was sent in on 8/6 and transcript was processed on 8/15...I'd say the earliest 1st or 2nd week of September for the apps to reach schools...just my guess-timate, though.

Also, I was told that the GPA not showing on the application is a glitch. They are working on fixing the problem.

I was under the impression you weren't able to see your GPAs until your application gets verified.

I was under the impression you weren't able to see your GPAs until your application gets verified.

That's what the AACPMAS customer service told me on the phone. I don't know why the font is all the sudden large.

Reactions: 1 user
I had my transcripts from two schools mailed out last Monday. One was processed on the 15th. Still haven't heard any news on the other one. Should I call AACPMAS and ask for an update, or just wait a few more days?

I requested transcripts from my schools on the 6th, they sent out the 11th. I sent my app the 11th. Transcripts were received the 15th. They were just verified today the 19th.

However the GPA isn't coming up on my applications... Someone said this is a glitch?? Hope they get on that, I'd like to know what they calculated it to be...

I sent in my application the day it opened 8/6 at like 5pm and sent my transcript the following morning. They sent me an email saying they received and processed my transcript on 8/15, however I still do not have my GPAs listed on the apps. I am wondering when I will be verified...I also had one of my 3 letters sent already electronically via Interfolio on 8/7. I sent my MCAT score on 8/15 and it says it is complete on the MCAT Score site. When do you think I should be verified/get interview invites?
Just to update...I logged in today and under Program Status the arrows next to my schools are now lit up yellow under "Verifying". Still not able to see the GPA listed on the PDFs however.

I take it no one has seen their MCAT score confirmed yet on the application?