it really sucks at this point

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinmojo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is a shutout to everyone out there who's been filling out 15+ secondaries, and they are still waiting on word for any possible interviews.

Dunno, right now, I'm just bogged down with all these applications, and I really can't wait to get some good news.

that is all

Members don't see this ad.

hey cheer up, mojo
what are fellow SDNers for? we're here for you man.

you'll get in somewhere. so 's all good

Yeah, it isn't over yet. You've got a while to go, and you will get an interview! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just keep slogging through those secondaries. The faster you get them out, the faster you'll hear something. Best of luck with your applications! :)

hey, tein's got a softer side, you're right smw.

this process pretty much sucks your will to live, but just give it all you have. a great idea is to gather all your really easy secondaries (upenn, einstein, nymc, etc) and just get them all done in one sitting. then, you wont feel as swamped. once you get done one essay for a "harder" secondary, you'll find in many ways you can recycle those essays between schools. give it a month or so from when all your materials get to a school before you start worrying about interviews

hang in there, we're gonna get through this :) its gonna all be worth it, just have faith

just hang in there bmojo and everyone else at SD/\/

Thanks guys,

I just wanted to speak out on some common pains I'm sure a lot of us are feeling.

good luck to everyone.

persistence is a good trait in the application process, for sure

Originally posted by bruinmojo
this is a shutout to everyone out there who's been filling out 15+ secondaries, and they are still waiting on word for any possible interviews.

Dunno, right now, I'm just bogged down with all these applications, and I really can't wait to get some good news.

that is all

hard work pays off eventually!