Jan 22/23 and Feb 3 testtakers...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sthpawslugger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's the final countdown.
GEICO-news-image.png

Members don't see this ad.

Ah! I'm pretty sure i've never been this anxious about anything. Not sure how i'm gonna make it through my classes tomorrow... 5 PM can't come soon enough

Got a 497: 123/124/124/126. Was hoping to apply this cycle but I know my score is too low. I've scheduled the May 14 test but I'm super nervous and almost in panic mode, if I have to take a gap year, parents are kicking me out...any advice to score around 503+??

Got a 497: 123/124/124/126. Was hoping to apply this cycle but I know my score is too low. I've scheduled the May 14 test but I'm super nervous and almost in panic mode, if I have to take a gap year, parents are kicking me out...any advice to score around 503+??
Hello
Do not retake in May. You need to refocus. A 503 is low, look to score >515 (because you scored low the first time). Take the boot from your parents. Build on your experiences in medicine and get ready for the next application cycle. Educate yourself and identify the issues you had the first time around. Get a place and embrace the things that make you you. Separate yourself from other premeds with your score and your life. You may not want to read this but you need a gap year.

Last edited: