Jan 22 pcat study partner in Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nditebeck

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am looking for some one to study for the Jan. pcat with in maryland. I have the Dr. Collins and Kaplan study material . I am in the Rockville area and i am willing to commute reasonable distances.I study better with some one then by myself. PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

hey, I'm down. I sent you a private msg!

Hey guys,
I am looking for some one to study for the Jan. pcat with in maryland. I have the Dr. Collins and Kaplan study material . I am in the Rockville area and i am willing to commute reasonable distances.I study better with some one then by myself. PM me if interested.

Hey guys,

Hey, I saw you posted this message back in December. Are you still studying from the Dr. Collins notes? If not, I was wondering if I could borrow it? I am retaking the PCAT on Jan. 22nd. I'm from Maryland... not too far from Rockville. I'm desperate, I couldn't find anyone else with this study guide and I really want to look at the chemistry section

Hey, I saw you posted this message back in December. Are you still studying from the Dr. Collins notes? If not, I was wondering if I could borrow it? I am retaking the PCAT on Jan. 22nd. I'm from Maryland... not too far from Rockville. I'm desperate, I couldn't find anyone else with this study guide and I really want to look at the chemistry section

Dr. Collins is my primary study tool. But u have time we can arrange to work together over the week and u can use it during study sessions.