Janurary 28/29 2011 MCAT in California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sa012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone in California who has registered for the January 28 or 29 tests, and is thinking of cancelling, please PM me before you cancel, so I can register soon thereafter. I am DESPERATE to get a seat in Cali (preferably Socal). THANKS!!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone in California who has registered for the January 28 or 29 tests, and is thinking of cancelling, please PM me before you cancel, so I can register soon thereafter. I am DESPERATE to get a seat in Cali (preferably Socal). THANKS!!

Is this a problem on other dates in California too?

No, but I really want to take it in January, so then if I want to take it again, I can take it in April. Anyone canceling please let me know :D

agreed!! please let me know if any seats are available in CA!

i will be in gautemala for a medical program and I need to fly back to the states just to take the exam. If I can not find a seat in california, I will have to fly back to NY for the weekend to take it there, and then back to gautemala, which is going to be a huge hassle and cost major moolah! please if anyone has anything open, let me know. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
-anyone thinking of postponing their test in California for January?? Please please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

I'm sure many of you are also checking for open spots.
If you see a seat available in Cali, outside of your vicinity, please update this thread, and let others know.

thanks for keeping us posted everyone!! still looking for an open seat though :( and I check everyday at all times!