Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to share an opportunity that is personally meaningful to me. I serve on the board of the Jason Madachy Foundation, a nonprofit established in memory of a student who was preparing to begin medical school before he passed away unexpectedly just prior to his white coat ceremony. His goal was to become a physician and make a meaningful impact on others. I was fortunate to know Jason personally, which makes being involved in this effort especially important to me.
The foundation honors that legacy by providing engraved stethoscopes to incoming medical students. Each stethoscope is inscribed with the phrase “Excel In Leaving A Mark,” a simple reminder of the purpose behind the profession, especially during the early stages of training. We are currently accepting applications from incoming medical students who may benefit from receiving one this year. If you are starting medical school soon, or know someone who is, you can learn more and apply here: Application – The Jason Madachy Foundation
For a bit of context, I have been an emergency medicine physician for over ten years. I would not change my career, and I wish all of you the best as you begin and progress through your training. There is no cost or obligation, just an effort to support future physicians and carry forward a meaningful legacy. I am happy to answer any questions.
The foundation honors that legacy by providing engraved stethoscopes to incoming medical students. Each stethoscope is inscribed with the phrase “Excel In Leaving A Mark,” a simple reminder of the purpose behind the profession, especially during the early stages of training. We are currently accepting applications from incoming medical students who may benefit from receiving one this year. If you are starting medical school soon, or know someone who is, you can learn more and apply here: Application – The Jason Madachy Foundation
For a bit of context, I have been an emergency medicine physician for over ten years. I would not change my career, and I wish all of you the best as you begin and progress through your training. There is no cost or obligation, just an effort to support future physicians and carry forward a meaningful legacy. I am happy to answer any questions.