Jefferson University DPT 2020-2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just received an interview offer! Chose to interview tomorrow

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when they’re going to start going down their waitlist? I know most schools do it after their enrollment deadline but since they’re still interviewing people I’m curious how it works

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in the interview today too!! How do you think it went?
Hey again! I think it went well! Not sure if I'd choose it over some of my other options, but definitely liked it and am considering it! How do you think it went for you?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when they’re going to start going down their waitlist? I know most schools do it after their enrollment deadline but since they’re still interviewing people I’m curious how it works
No clue but when they called for my interview they did say that they had another interview next week still, just an fyi!

Hey again! I think it went well! Not sure if I'd choose it over some of my other options, but definitely liked it and am considering it! How do you think it went for you?
I thought it went so well!! I just got a call with my acceptance!! I am going to commit to TJU

Just got a call that I’ve been taken off the waitlist!!

I just put the deposit in for enrollment and was wondering who else decided to go with TJU?? I’m super excited to get to know everyone in our class and I was thinking we should make a Facebook group with all of us!
I put my deposit down earlier this month. I think a fb group would be a great way to connect with the incoming class!

Reactions: 2 users
I made a FB group for all of us that committed to TJU. Here’s the link: Facebook Groups ☺️

Reactions: 2 users
Putting in my deposit tonight! 🎉

Hey everyone! I was placed on the waitlist today. Does anyone have any insight as to how this process might go? I'm afraid due to it being this late into the cycle...there might not be much movement?