You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Jefferson University DPT 2020-2021 Cycle
Started by mad.dpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does anyone know when they’re going to start going down their waitlist? I know most schools do it after their enrollment deadline but since they’re still interviewing people I’m curious how it works
futuredptsab
Full Member
I was in the interview today too!! How do you think it went?Just received an interview offer! Chose to interview tomorrow
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mad.dpt
Full Member
Hey again! I think it went well! Not sure if I'd choose it over some of my other options, but definitely liked it and am considering it! How do you think it went for you?I was in the interview today too!! How do you think it went?
mad.dpt
Full Member
No clue but when they called for my interview they did say that they had another interview next week still, just an fyi!Does anyone know when they’re going to start going down their waitlist? I know most schools do it after their enrollment deadline but since they’re still interviewing people I’m curious how it works
futuredptsab
Full Member
I thought it went so well!! I just got a call with my acceptance!! I am going to commit to TJUHey again! I think it went well! Not sure if I'd choose it over some of my other options, but definitely liked it and am considering it! How do you think it went for you?
mad.dpt
Full Member
I got an acceptance too! Congrats!!!I thought it went so well!! I just got a call with my acceptance!! I am going to commit to TJU
futuredptsab
Full Member
Yay that’s awesome! CongratsI got an acceptance too! Congrats!!!
Just got a call that I’ve been taken off the waitlist!!
I put my deposit down earlier this month. I think a fb group would be a great way to connect with the incoming class!I just put the deposit in for enrollment and was wondering who else decided to go with TJU?? I’m super excited to get to know everyone in our class and I was thinking we should make a Facebook group with all of us!
I made a FB group for all of us that committed to TJU. Here’s the link: Facebook Groups ☺️