jefferson university pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've called Karen Jacobs twice, and both times she hasn't picked up the phone. Left messages both times, neither have been returned. However, the first time I called was on a day she was not there, so I called again a couple of days later, I'm guessing she stayed home??

Members don't see this ad.

hi! i just got a interview request today..I think im gonna go on April 18th...any tips??

Congratulations! how were you notified? I just spoke to Karen and she said my application is under review. It's taken forever. She said there are about 20 seats left.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! how were you notified? I just spoke to Karen and she said my application is under review. It's taken forever. She said there are about 20 seats left.

I got the same answer when I called but i got the acceptance email 2 days later. So, don't worry and be patient.

When I interviewed on 3/05, I was told there was only 15 seats left. Sounds like many students chose other schools.

i submitted my application to pharmcas and did my supplemental on March 3rd and I just got notified by email today for an interview, how long do you think they'll keep interviewing?

When I interviewed on 3/05, I was told there was only 15 seats left. Sounds like many students chose other schools.

I also interviewed a while ago, about 6 weeks and I havent gotten any response yet...I called the school but they directed me to JSHP and told me that it should take about 3-6 weeks to get a response from the pharmacy department. Should I try calling Karen instead?

I also interviewed a while ago, about 6 weeks and I havent gotten any response yet...I called the school but they directed me to JSHP and told me that it should take about 3-6 weeks to get a response from the pharmacy department. Should I try calling Karen instead?

Even you call her, she will tell you it's still under review. When they decide to take you, you'll get an email first then a big package through mail.

Hey everyone, just got my acceptance packet this week! I'm very excited:D, hope to see you all this summer for orientation.

Hey everyone, just got my acceptance packet this week! I'm very excited:D, hope to see you all this summer for orientation.

Congrats, now add yourself to the facebook group. We're having a west coast meet on July 12 and an east coast meet in Atlantic City over labor day weekend.

i was just wondering has anyone been placed on the waitlist? What are the chances of getting in? And has anyone in here decline an offer to JSP? Thanks in advance!:luck:

yay i got an email of acceptance today! now an even tougher part is deciding where to go...

Congratz! Better decide ASAP (no pressure). Financial Aid is due May 1st. If you can't decide yet, at least finish the financial aid stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
yay i got an email of acceptance today! now an even tougher part is deciding where to go...

Congrats! When did you interview? Were you waitlisted or just flat out accepted? Where you from?

Congratz! Better decide ASAP (no pressure). Financial Aid is due May 1st. If you can't decide yet, at least finish the financial aid stuff.

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely need financial aid. sigh...

Pets- i had my interview april 9th and i got accepted straight up. Im from los angeles. Any from from LA?

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely need financial aid. sigh...

Pets- i had my interview april 9th and i got accepted straight up. Im from los angeles. Any from from LA?

lol yes, lots of us from southern california. join the FB group and go to the BBQ on july 12 in HB :D

I just got a letter on Saturday saying that I've been waitlisted. Has anyone else received this?

Any other Jefferson waitlisters out there?

i interviewed on April 23rd, and I just got an email from Karen today saying I got accepted!!

yeah i was waitlist in april too...
did not hear anything yet....

Hey all
First of all I wanted to thank everyone for the advice and the information they gave about Jefferson. I had my interview on April 18th and got my acceptance letter from jefferson the following wednesday. Since then Jefferson was on the top of my list due to their great med school and the reviews their healthcare system had gotten. After talking it through with family and friends though, I have decided to go to UCONN, the main reason being that I am from CT. I really did want to go to Jefferson, but UCONN is instate and ive been goin there for 3 years now.

I really hope Jefferson develops its pharmacy program in the same steps it has developed its other programs, and I hope the best for all of you. Again thanks for all your help and congraulations.

PS: Theres one more spot open for the waitlisters so dont put your heads down just yet.

haha whoops, maybe you missed an asterisk by "enroll." The fine print could have read:

*void where prohibited. may cause baldness. "enroll" is not a guarantee and applicants must apply and be accepted before enrolling. Only students already accepted may enroll today. talk to your doctor if you experience any of these complications.

What was your method of studying for the PCAT

Hey all
First of all I wanted to thank everyone for the advice and the information they gave about Jefferson. I had my interview on April 18th and got my acceptance letter from jefferson the following wednesday. Since then Jefferson was on the top of my list due to their great med school and the reviews their healthcare system had gotten. After talking it through with family and friends though, I have decided to go to UCONN, the main reason being that I am from CT. I really did want to go to Jefferson, but UCONN is instate and ive been goin there for 3 years now.

I really hope Jefferson develops its pharmacy program in the same steps it has developed its other programs, and I hope the best for all of you. Again thanks for all your help and congraulations.

PS: Theres one more spot open for the waitlisters so dont put your heads down just yet.

Any waitlisters out there...have you heard anything from jefferson?