Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It takes one to know one. 😛Caverject said:Logging on to every computer at Midwestern University is just like the special olymipics....even if you win, you're still a ******.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It takes one to know one. 😛Caverject said:Logging on to every computer at Midwestern University is just like the special olymipics....even if you win, you're still a ******.
aubieRx...I love you...will you marry me?? 😍 😍 😍aubieRx said:zpacks not gonna like it if we discombobulate his thread![]()
oh me oh my
I hope this isn't her first proposal by a psych patient.Caverject said:aubieRx...I love you...will you marry me?? 😍 😍 😍
naa...that was her neighbor with the loud musicbananaface said:I hope this isn't her first proposal by a psych patient.
Caverject said:aubieRx...I love you...will you marry me?? 😍 😍 😍
TK.Caverject said:naa...that was her neighbor with the loud music
😕Caverject said:aubieRx...I love you...will you marry me?? 😍 😍 😍
that would be incest since we both have the same parent name....I like itmuseabuse said:hello?... Paula Abdul... opposites attract.... aubie...will you marry me
😍
He's talking out of his ass again.aubieRx said:😕
where is this coming from?
oh no. it's alprostadil aggregation. Sounds like a priapism in the works!Caverject said:that would be incest since we both have the same parent name....I like it
I didn't know she is into ass talk....😍aubieRx said:i know but even ass talk has an origin and id like to know what prompted it so I can avoid such dialogues in the future
The only thing that is scary is seeing you with someone else 🙁aubieRx said:I'm not into "ass" anything.
this thread is scary now. oo :scary:
the only suspenders I know of I gave away cause you told me to do itaubieRx said:so how about them rainbow suspenders?
museabuse said:Aubierx![]()
you know you like it!
Caverject said:the only suspenders I know of I gave away cause you told me to do it
I see you have been picking thru the trash againmuseabuse said:you mean these?
![]()
Requiem said:n. Logically follow these steps:
1) A person who is willing to go to a hospital obviously wants help and wants treatment.
2) Unfortunately, the 'correct life saving course of treatment' which happens to be a blood transfusion goes against this individuals religious freedoms.
So please enlighten me, where in those two steps did the patient demonstrate a nonsensical attitude?
aubieRx said:*shuddeR*
i turned it back on its proper course sir.
stiff upper lip....
Except when you lose.ZpackSux said:I always win
u wouldnt win if we played scrabbleZpackSux said:I always win
ZpackSux said:yes I would
aubieRx said:by overacting it to death????
aubieRx said:yes..its shameful that i lack knowledge of some star trek episodes.
i need the complete DVD sets of TNG and TOS so i wont be such an ignorant ruffian
aubieRx said:id like to watch the star trek episodes in which wesley crusher saves the enterprise in his giant puffy sweater.
so 90s/late 80s
aubieRx said:if i was to be on a starship what would my rank/position be do you think?
this is a test btw
museabuse said:this thread is getting way to geeky for me 😎
museabuse said:this thread is getting way to geeky for me 😎
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.