You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Jehova's Witness
Started by ZpackSux
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have no idea what you are talking about? 😕aubieRx said:sayz the guy with the tapeworm avatar
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
museabuse said:I have no idea what you are talking about? 😕
I still like your peeled banana avatar.. the new logo for the WTG
museabuse said:I have no idea what you are talking about? 😕
ooo lookit ur tiny weiner
ZpackSux said:You play the violin? I play the piano. We could duet.
6 years of orchestra (elementary school to grade 8 whence i became lazy and apathetic in typical teenage fashion) + up to book 4 in suzuki.
i miss being involved in music...would still play but my E string broke and so did the horsehair on my bow
Thats why Caverject>>>>>>>>>museaubieRx said:ooo lookit ur tiny weiner
I play drums! We can form a jazz trioZpackSux said:You play the violin? I play the piano. We could duet.
that many ">'s" is quite a claim to have to live up toCaverject said:Thats why Caverject>>>>>>>>>muse
unless muse is just really that tiny
I hear chinese women with really small mouths can take muse in one bite.aubieRx said:that many ">'s" is quite a claim to have to live up to
unless muse is just really that tiny
aubieRx said:ooo lookit ur tiny weiner
Hey! i am a grower not a shower! 😱
THere is no size requirement for use of caverject, it is just an injection.
Muse is 1/4 of an inch long and must be inserted 1/2 inch in. So I must be at least bigger than 3/4 inch.. caverject can be much much smaller. 😛
aubieRx said:ooo lookit ur tiny weiner
Hey! i am a grower not a shower!
THere is no size requirement for use of caverject, it is just an injection.
Muse is 1/4 of an inch long and must be inserted 1/2 inch in. So I must be at least bigger than 3/4 inch.. caverject can be much much smaller. 😛
Damn minoos.... logging onto every computer!!!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aubieRx said:hey i tried to stop it. i said "zpack will be upset its discombobulated."
and i was right.
who uses words like discombobulate
ZpackSux said:I still like your peeled banana avatar.. the new logo for the WTG
And there open to all religions even Jehova witnesses who refuse blood transfusions that soak up hospital budgets with expensive alternate treatments. What do you think about that?
Now back on track.
museabuse said:And there open to all religions even Jehova witnesses who refuse blood transfusions that soak up hospital budgets with expensive alternate treatments. What do you think about that?
Now back on track.
Forget the budget. Alternate treatments were not effective. More power to religious patients and their beliefs.
I can only shake my head ..as I am floccinaucinihilipilificatated over this situation.
museabuse said:What do you think about that?
.
i think you're very silly
ZpackSux said:Forget the budget. Alternate treatments were not effective. More power to religious patients and their beliefs.
I can only shake my head ..as I am floccinaucinihilipilificatated over this situation.
Make I suggest some eastern medicine like ginseng with acupuncture, or some work outs like tai chi?
dqkt said:Make I suggest some eastern medicine like ginseng with acupuncture, or some work outs like tai chi?
ginseng keeps you awake. Acupuncture is legit. Tai Chi is a horrible way to defend yourself.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 83
- Views
- 11K
