Job market in Las Vegas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gpb59

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive seen quite a few hospital per diem jobs posted, haven't had any luck with applying? Are they looking for people with residencies? Or is the area just saturated like other places

Members don't see this ad.

Ive seen quite a few hospital per diem jobs posted, haven't had any luck with applying? Are they looking for people with residencies? Or is the area just saturated like other places

Lately,they prefer looking for people with residencies and they aren't hard to come by because there are so many residents who are looking for jobs after their program. You're best bet would be through connections.

Where have you been this entire time? Vegas was saturated over a decade ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve lived in Vegas for a while. Many Cali kids are looking at Vegas as their next option.

Where have you been this entire time? Vegas was saturated over a decade ago.

I was working in Vegas for a longtime, moved out of state and just came back, just looking for per diem

I was working in Vegas for a longtime, moved out of state and just came back, just looking for per diem
I'm not a pharmacist, just a student. But I did look at job listings couple days ago and there were only about 30 per diem jobs.

Last edited: